Author's Note | Please Read

Hi! If you're reading this story, first off, thank you! And if you're enjoying it, thank you even more! <3

I wanted to say a few things before anyone reads this and gets confused. I only included Ghost, Soap, Gaz, Price, and y/n, the reader. This fanfiction is not based on any of the in-game missions. Nor is it accurate to real-life military situations. Maybe I should do more research, but I do enjoy creating this out of my head. 

I'm writing this purely for fun. And even though I accept criticism and suggestions, I ask that you be polite :). I am new to writing still, so I'm trying my best to make it enjoyable. I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression(s) while reading this and think, "This didn't happen in the campaign!" because... it didn't, lol.

I use inspiration from other writers (Tumblr, Wattpad, AO3) in my work, and I would like to say it's pretty decent for a new writer. 

I have some story flaws I need to fix, but I am actively updating chapters in my free time before I continue updating. I do appreciate your patience and support. 

If you've read my other work, Simon Ghost Riley x Reader Oneshots, then what I'm about to say should make sense... I feel like I'm better at writing that than this. 😅😂

Again, thank you for reading and for understanding :).