"Nah. I might need you take me somewhere later on though." I said stepping out of his car and making my way to the front door.

The door was already open. "Mrs.August?" I yelled. "Come in!" She yelled back.

"It smells good in here."Jacob said stepping inside behind me. "Thanks, I'm cooking Chres's favorite meal for dinner tonight." She said turning the corner of the kitchen. "Oh, well I have a question." I said and she nodded motioning for me to continue.

"I was wondering if me and Jacob could take him to see some of his friends from school."

"Of course! Maybe it can help him start to remember somethings."She said stirring the spoon in the pot. "Alright we'll where is he? We'll have him back in time for dinner tonight."

"He's in his room watching television." She said and we made our way to the back. "Hey Chres!" I said smiling walking over to him on his bed. "Hello Paris? Right?" He said lifting himself of the bed.

"Yes! Yes! Paris is correct." I said giving him a hug, and he hugged back for the first time.

As he hugged me I felt a warm tingly feeling run across me. Jacob gasped meaning that I should let go and I did. "So Chres, me and Jacob want to take you to see some friends of yours. What you think?"

"Oh that's cool." He said lowly. "Alright lets go, I said grabbing his hand in mine.

He gripped my hand and I started to blush because he used always do that when we we're together. Jacob didn't notice, because he was in the front of us walking towards the door and out of the house.

We all got in the car and headed down to the pit.

*

*

"Chres!" All of Chres's workers said as we sat down at the table. "Hey." Chres said.

"Damn man. That coma fucked him up real bad." Tony said laughing causing the rest of them to laugh. "Shut the fuck up Tony." Chres said and it caused all of us to look. "Chres? You remember Tony?" I asked lifting both of my brows.

"I think so." He said with no expression. "Damn man." Tony said in a chuckle.

I was kind of happy he was starting to remember things. Such as my name from earlier and now he was remembering Tony. The doctor said that his memory would pop up from out of no where and it was happening.

The waiter came up and stared Chres up and down. "Hey baby." She said licking her lips as Chres just stared at me. "Baby?" I said in a sassy tone. "Yeah. I'm Clarie the one who gave him tops a few months back." She said popping her gum.

I jumped across the table and tackled her down and began fighting her not missing a spot of her body. She was the girl who started all of this mess between me and Chres in the first place. "Stupid bitch!" I cried as I felt Chres's arm pull me off of her. "Stop stop Paris." He said calmly.

"Let's go Jacob. We're taking Chres home." I said grabbing Chres's hand strolling out of the pit.

*

*

"I'm sorry about today Chres. My anger took over me." I said walking him in to his room.

Jacob was awaiting in the car. I told him I would only be a minute. "It's coo Paris." He said laying on his bed. "Okay I'll be going then. I'll come visit you tomorrow okay?" I said about to walk out of his room.

"Wait, tell me why I remember having a trap full of workers?" He said and I Immediately turned around and faced him. "It's because you do. You make money there." I said walking back over to him on the bed.

"I think I have business I have to take care of. Someone needs a bag."He said scrunching his face up causing me to smile. "How about I take you to the trap tomorrow? And you can give that someone there bag." I said laughing standing back up and heading out of the door running outside to Jacob's car.

"Jacob! Jacob!" I said smiling settling in his car. "What?" He said lifting his seat back up. "He remembers!" I said still smiling.

"What does he remember?" He said putting the car in reverse and backed up out of the driveway. "He remembers the trap and his workers! He said that someone needed a bag."

"Wow that's some crazy shit. But whoever needed that bag already got it. I mean it was six months ago." Jacob said laughing causing me to laugh.

"Hush, just let his memories come back. But go to them apartments over there." I said looking over at the apartment buildings that Lucas was staying in.

As Jacob drove in the apartment lots I searched for Deja's car.

"Park right there." I said looking over to Deja's pink Jeep Patriot.

I stepped out and walked over to the apartment buildings. I saw Lucas come out one of them and smiled. "Hey Lucas." I said putting emphasizes on Lucas.

"Hey Paris." He said putting emphasizes on Paris. "That's your apartment room right?" I asked being funny.

"You saw me walk out of it right?" He said giving me an attitude. "Just making sure you was walking out of yours and not no other bitch's." I said laughing walking to his apartment door.

I knocked and Deja opened and sighed. "Hey Ms.Keeping Secrets from her Bestfriend." I said stepping inside the apartment. "I'm sorry Paris. I was going to tell you." She said shutting the door and walking behind me.

"Look we'll talk about it later I just came to tell you that you have date with my brother tomorrow night, so be ready at nine." I said very quickly making my way back to the door.

"Are you serious? You know I go with Lucas."

"Look it's for me, so I don't get in trouble! Just do it okay?" I said giving her the puppy face. "Fine, but you have to come." She said smirking.

"Why?" I said shifting my weight to my left leg. "Because what if Lucas pops up? I'll need an explanation."

"Okay I'll go." I said about to walk out of the door, but she stopped me by tapping on my shoulder. "And you have to go with Chres." She said and I froze.

"Hold on why?"

"Because I said so, either you bring him or I don't go." She said smirking and I sighed.

"Fine I'll go."

Daniel and Paris in Multimedia

Deja in Multimedia

& Lucas in Multimedia.

Oh and One thing! You pronounce Paris as (Pear-ees) not Paris.

Vote/Comment