I landed and fell to one knee. I hate the feeling of being fresh out of MP, It makes me feel lazy and in a bit of a daze.

I'll be fine, it's just not the optimal mood to be in mid battle.

I scanned the battlefield for my teammates.

I could see Cori and Talia running towards me with two flaming corpses behind them. I yelled towards Cori.

"Finish it."

He nodded and started glowing white.

Cori used the fire stone to burn the rest of this beast to ash.

It's not the most effective combat item or skill in my opinion. It leaves him wide open for attacks, but when Cori catches an enemy off guard that thing is pretty dangerous. It still leaves me in awe to be honest.

"It's done."

I heard the system ringing in my head again. He's right, It is done. I smiled.

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

____________________

Name: Jay Soju

Level: 155

Hp: 780/780

Mp: 0/780

Strength: 373 [+125]

Speed: 443

Agility: 463

Defense: 334 [+134]

Mental Strength: 373 [+75]

Skills:

Absorption

Swordsmanship

Combat Magic [Fire Summoning]

Inspect [Special Grade]

Enemy Detection

Body Hardening[Special Grade]

Self Regeneration

Items Equipped:

Golden Wolf Ring [+20% Mental Strength]

Cyclops Eye Pendant [+40% Defense]

Stainless Steel Sword [+125 Strength]

_____________________

"CLANGGGGG"

I heard the sound of metal hitting rock and turned my head quickly.

The large axe form the mutant fell to the swamp bed, it hit a small patch of rocks on the way down.

Talia looked over at the two leg corpses that dissolved but didn't find any mana in them.

The mutant dropped a huge crystal.

We all took turns holding it for a second, then I spoke up.

"Let's get out of here right now, my MP is drained. I couldn't fight another one of those if I wanted to."

Talia's eyes perked up the moment I said that. She turned to Cori and gave him a light nod, he returned it. Talia spoke up.

"You're out of MP huh?"

They both turned to me with grins on their faces.

Talia took out her sword and Cori started glowing. Reflexively I lifted my own sword but it felt awkward in my hands. I have 0 MP left, my sword is basically useless right now.

I gulped.

"H-Hey. Why are you two looking at me like that? What's wrong?"

Talia's eyes were wide open and her grin looked creepy.