End

Chapter 115 Extra Story (6) Twenty Years Later

Twenty years have passed in the blink of an eye. Lin Yuan and Wang Tao's appearance is still the same as when they were in their teens and twenties. Through these years of practice, their appearance has become more perfect than before. In order not to be regarded as Monsters usually use spells to disguise themselves before going out. Even so, the two of them still look much younger than their peers. Coupled with their successful careers and wealth, the two of them have never been less frantic.

In the early years, Wang Tao, who was approachable, friendly and enthusiastic, was soaked in a vinegar jar and became a cold-faced god. He put the air-conditioning wherever he went. Only when he was with Lin Yuan could he return to some temperature. However, let him see who Coveting his daughter-in-law, he will definitely bring her back to the 'Ice Age' in an instant. Lin Yuan did not express any opinion on this, as for whether he was secretly happy or not, only he knew.

So much can happen in twenty years.

Lin's Group has replaced Lin's Catering Company, and has penetrated from the initial hot pot to the entire catering industry, becoming a well-deserved catering giant in Asia; Lin's development in the field of traditional Chinese medicine is also eye-catching. 40% of it is produced by Lin's; however, the most profitable inside of Lin's is cosmetics. The beauty ingredients extracted from golden pear are enough to make every beauty-loving woman in the world crazy. In terms of beauty and beauty, there is no product comparable to it. The world famous model who was the first to use and fully experience the beautifying effect of golden pear is now fifty-five years old, but her skin is still soft and smooth, and everywhere she goes is a live advertisement of Lin's In addition, all kinds of mid-to-high-end cosmeceuticals developed by Lin's have become the most sought after products in the world, completely defeating the other two major cosmetics exporting countries in Asia.

In addition to these core companies, Lin has also invested and controlled many other companies. Zhang Yuexin, who is known as the "God of Wealth", has never let Lin do any loss-making business. Imagine funding. Over the past 20 years, Lin's assets have been snowballing rapidly, and now Lin has become a well-deserved business tycoon in the mainland and even in the whole of Asia.

With Lin's well-functioning 'money printing machine', Lin, a money fan, never forgets to give back to the society while being satisfied. A monk pays attention to good causes. He established the Yuxiu Charity Fund in his mother's name, dedicated to helping out-of-school children, poor Students, poor old people, and patients with serious diseases who have no money for medical treatment. At the same time, they set up some charitable enterprises that do not aim at making money to solve the employment problem of disabled people. With hundreds of millions of dollars allocated every year, it doesn't matter if anyone is truly grateful to Lin Yuan, cause and effect are not in people's hearts, but in the way of heaven. He did these things for peace of mind and for good results. If you want something, you have to give something. After careful calculation, Lin Yuan thinks this is a very fair thing.

At the same time, in the past twenty years, Wang Tao's small construction company has not only been limited to the construction field, he has opened many industrial companies, with Wang's background, and the prospects for development are bright. Of course, there are also disadvantages. There are more and more restrictions on the family members of senior military and political officials to engage in business. Even if Wang Tao is not afraid of the shadow, he cannot resist being obliterated from time to time. However, the Wang family is not a vegetarian either. Mr. Wang and Wang Jianguo are both generals in the Wang family. Wang Jianguo himself still holds real power. Wang Lue has also become a colonel through his own efforts. The wife he married is also powerful. How many people from family background dare to provoke?