77

Chapter 77

Contrary to Master Dao's expectations, Lin Mazi had to wait for two full months until he was at the end of his rope before contacting him. However, this is also good, so that he can be more loyal and obedient.

As an agent, and with Master Dao's younger brother giving advice to Lin Mazi, he quickly got started with the 'white noodle' business. Facing the net profit of thousands of dollars a day, Lin Mazi was both excited and frightened. He has only been running this business for less than half a month, and the "white flour" flowing out of his hands is enough for him to be shot seven or eight times. He knew very well that he was being used by Master Dao. The real high profits were in the hands of Master Dao, but he was the one who took the high risks. Unfortunately, it was too late when he realized it.

He is dying right now, it doesn't matter if he lives or dies, but his little treasure is only in his teens, if one day he gets involved... Lin Mazi

thought about it and discussed with Ji Fen, "Ah Fen, let's have a fake divorce. "

Fake divorce? What do you mean?" Ji Fen was suspicious, Lin Mazi wouldn't have played some tricks, right?

"Think about the business we are doing now. We tie our heads on the waistband of our trousers. It may fall off at any time. It doesn't matter if I die. If we both fall into this matter, what will Xiaobao do? So, I want to fake a divorce with you. After divorce, you and Xiaobao will continue to live here. I will leave the house and leave all the money I earn. Bao can at least have someone to rely on." Lin Mazi had been stupid all his life, and when he was in the mud, he thought of a wife and children to save a lifeline, and finally he was wise for once.

"I have to think about it again." Ji Fen always felt that with Lin Mazi's virtue, could he really make such a fearless sacrifice?

Don't let it be that he is rich now, which little vixen wants to lie to himself, right? If I really divorced him, can I still give the money he earns to me in the future? Lie ghost! Maybe how romantic and unrestrained outside!

Ji Fen thought about it for a few days and felt that what Lin Mazi said was quite reasonable. She wanted to agree to it, but she accidentally saw Lin Mazi chatting and laughing with a stylishly dressed woman during the transaction, and she immediately became jealous. Medium burn. Well, you pockmarked Lin, want to trick my old lady into divorce and find a younger one? No way!

Ji Fen justly rejected Lin Mazi's request for a fake divorce with the excuse that it is difficult for a husband and wife to be together. At the same time, she also began to be wary of those women who tried to get close to Lin Mazi.

But, how can she, who is old and rustic, compare to those beautiful and fashionable young women?

Soon, the village women who often played cards with Ji Fen found that Ji Fen had become more fashionable, with curly hair, makeup, powder, eyebrows and lipstick, and the clothes she wore were no longer the same as those in the previous market. Instead of the calico clothes bought online, you can wear whatever is fashionable, such as woolen sweaters, nylon coats, leggings, and high-heeled shoes. The neck, ears, and fingers are all covered with gold.

Not to mention whether she looks good in such a dress, but it really surprised everyone.

What did Lin Mazi's family get rich on?

"I borrowed some money from a friend and opened a hardware store in the city. The business is pretty good." This is the 'official statement' from Lin Mazi and Ji Fen. He rented a hardware store and let Lin Mazi and his wife run it on their own and be responsible for their own profits and losses.