113

Chapter 113 Extra Story (4) Trivia

In the morning, when Lin Yuan woke up, he opened his eyes and saw Wang Tao's handsome face with a silly smile, his naked body was held in his arms, and those big dishonest hands were still touching his waist and hips. After touching it, Lin Yuan slapped Wang Tao's salty pig's paw: "What's the matter with you so early in the morning?"

Wang Tao pretended to be aggrieved: "Daughter-in-law, you can't mess with others, I'm doing this to you." Get a massage."

Lin Yuan stared at him fiercely, has anyone massaged someone's buttocks? Did you massage with provocative techniques? Even if there is, it is definitely the same as the person in front of him, with obscene thoughts!

Wang Tao shyly retracted his hands to the normal position, and began to massage with normal techniques. Not to mention, the massage technique he taught himself was really good, neither light nor heavy, rubbing Lin Yuan's upper and lower eyelids began to fight, and his sanity gradually became confused. Wang Tao gently hugged him and nestled in again. He fell asleep in his arms, his obedient and quiet appearance made the eyes of a wolf with a big tail turn green, and he took two sips of his slightly swollen pouty mouth, his heart was so sweet that it could overflow with honey. Come.

The goblins fought until three or four in the morning last night. No matter how good their physical strength was, they couldn't stand it. Thanks to Wang Tao's rich theoretical experience and the help of self-operating dual-cultivation cheats, the two fought for three or four rounds, but they were just a little normal tired , both psychological and physical have been the greatest satisfaction. Of course, if it wasn't for Xiao Tangyuan'er's strong opposition, Wang Tao felt that he would have no problem fighting for a few more rounds, and there were still many classic positions that he hadn't tried yet.

Lin Yuan slept until after three o'clock in the afternoon and woke up from hunger. He was the only one on the bed. There was a noise from outside. It must be that Wang Tao was busy outside. There was a burst of fragrant rice porridge in the air, and his stomach immediately felt uncomfortable The grunt sounded.

Lin Yuan slowly got up from the bed. He was surprised to find that he didn't feel any discomfort after tossing like Wang Tao last night, except that his waist was a little weak, and the red and purple marks on his body were a bit embarrassing. There is nothing special about Cheng Huan as usual.

Is this a talent?

Lin Yuan was frightened by her own thoughts, or rather ashamed. He used to think that the person below was too painful and uncomfortable, so he didn't dare to try to make the last step with Wang Tao, but last night...

A certain person's face instantly turned red and smoldering when he thought about how he felt last night, so he didn't have the nerve to think about it any further, so he quickly took clothes from the closet, put them on, and walked out.

Wang Xiaotao, who successfully sacrificed his virginity, was so happy, where could he sleep? Holding Lin Yuan in his arms until noon, he decisively got up to wash the sheets, clothes, and cook porridge. He is still thinking about whether it is time for him to learn cooking seriously. He enjoys the little glutinous rice balls cooking for him, but in the current situation, he is tired of eating the small glutinous rice balls, and let Is he being too inconsiderate of his wife when he cooks for himself?

As soon as he saw Lin Yuan open the door and come out, Wang Tao immediately thought nothing of it, put aside the things in his hand, and walked over to him, that dog-legged look, fortunately they were in the valley, otherwise he would have despised him.

"Little Tangyuan, are you hungry? I made porridge and it's heating up. You sit down first and I'll serve it for you." "I'm a little hungry.

You warm up the leftover vegetables in the refrigerator last night." Let's go, I'll wash up and come out to eat."