91

Chapter 91 Accept

After Wang Tao finished speaking, he took the key on the coffee table with a blank expression, opened the door and went downstairs.

After a while, Lin Yuan heard the sound of a car engine coming from downstairs, probably Wang Tao drove away. He put the gift on the coffee table, feeling flustered, and his mind was in a mess, as if there were thousands of thoughts and nothing.

He just sat on the sofa so foolishly, and when he came to his senses, it was almost nine o'clock, and the plane at 11:30 in the evening would be too late if he didn't leave.

Lin Yuan was worried that something might happen if Wang Tao drove out in a huff, so he called him. Unexpectedly, the phone rang a few times before Wang Tao hung up the phone. Listening to the busy tone from the mobile phone, Lin Yuan felt very uncomfortable.

In the end, he found a note from the room, left a message for Wang Tao, and left without packing.

It was already midnight when we returned to City C, Lin Yuan found a hotel near the airport, planned to stay for one night, and went directly to the new branch tomorrow.

Lying on the bed in the hotel, Lin Yuan didn't feel sleepy at all, his mind was full of images of being with Wang Tao over and over again. From acquaintance to acquaintance, it has been more than three years in a flash. Since when did Wang Tao cease to be the big boy who didn't know the world and was so familiar with him like a hooligan when we first met? Selling potato chips for one yuan each in a small shop, serving pots of boiling hot pot, pulling up weeds in the field, washing dishes and sweeping the floor, and spending the Spring Festival with me when I am the loneliest, making dumplings and setting off firecrackers, Calling myself day after day, and the temptation to inadvertently make myself blush and heartbeat... These memories are deeply imprinted in my mind, and I can't forget them, and... I can't bear to forget them... This is the end of the matter, Lin Yuan will never forget

... I can't deceive myself—in fact, I have fallen in love with Wang Tao a long time ago... Otherwise, I wouldn't think of him inexplicably when Instructor Liang confessed his love. Otherwise, I wouldn't dream of him in my misty dream. Otherwise, he wouldn't have fallen asleep defenselessly beside his pillow...

Lin Yuan curled up, hugged his knees with his hands, buried his head between his legs, he really didn't know what to do.

Two voices in my heart are constantly arguing:

Don't be delusional, the gap between the two of you is too big, you are destined to have no good results!

It's hard to live again, shouldn't it be reckless? Don't you just like it? What's wrong with liking someone?

You are wrong in not liking a man. Wake up, wasn't it bad enough to be harmed by Li Guang in the previous life? Do you want to be ruined again in your life? Do you want to drag Wang Tao to accompany you to ruin your reputation?

...

The next day, Lin Yuan came to the opening scene early.

"Xiao Lin, you don't look very good. Why don't you go upstairs to rest and I'll call you when the ribbon-cutting ceremony starts?" In He Li's view, Lin Yuan's complexion was not only bad, it was almost even There is no blood, the whole looks like three souls have drifted away and two souls have disappeared, seven souls have lost five souls, and the whole person looks distraught.

"It's okay, I didn't sleep well last night, just ask them to make me a cup of strong tea to refresh me." In the past, Lin Yuan had long thought of using the pool water in the valley to refresh himself, so there was no need to drink it. The dead man's strong tea? Facts have proved that he doesn't know where his heart is now.