114

Chapter 114 Extra Story (5) About Chen Ming and Wang Minmin

For the matter of Yuan Aili, Wang Minmin unilaterally fought with Chen Ming and refused to listen to any explanation. He packed up his things and went to the hotel. Within two days, he asked the lawyer to draw up the divorce agreement, signed it and asked the lawyer to send it to Chen Ming's company. , she packed her things and took the child back to her natal home. She doesn't care much about the Chen family's money, but the two sons must belong to her. Her beauty salon has been running very well over the years, and raising two babies is not a problem.

Xiaoxiao and Lele are small ghosts, knowing that their mother and father are quarreling violently, they dare not go up to persuade them when they are arguing, Wang Minmin wants to take them away, and they also carry their small schoolbags winkingly, and leave together up. Before leaving, he quietly called his father who was not at home to inform him, and promised his father to persuade his mother well.

In this way, Wang Minmin took the two little traitors back to her natal home. Of course, she didn't dare to go to her parents' place to provoke the two old people, so she took the children to find her sister-in-law Lan Mengling.

Because of Wang Tao's accident three years ago, Lan Mengling didn't care about the joint venture between her and her sister-in-law, and left all the work to his sister-in-law. She returned some shares to her, and only took the dry shares as dividends. Now that Wang Tao has recovered, she doesn't really want to continue to run the company. She has been at home all the time, going out with other wives from time to time for beauty treatments, hairdos, and occasional gatherings. The days are quite leisurely.

Seeing Wang Minmin coming with red eyes, dragging her luggage and bringing the two babies, her first reaction was that the old hag of the Chen family wouldn't bully Minmin again, right?

Wang Minmin has always had a close relationship with Lan Mengling, so she asked Xiaoxiao and Lele to play in the room by themselves, and she began to pour bitterness on Lan Mengling.

Although she had completely forgotten the dream about her previous life when she was on the edge of life and death, subconsciously, she was very pessimistic about her marriage and felt insecure. She had a natural dislike for Yuan Aili, and this dislike reached its peak when she saw her holding the child and sitting opposite Chen Ming.

The scene of deja vu seemed to be repeated countless times in his mind, and all reason was defeated by the distrust in his heart.

If Chen's mother hadn't appeared that day, it is estimated that the slap Yuan Aili received would have been given by her instead.

Bystanders can tell that Lan Mengling is much more sensible than Wang Minmin. After hearing what she said, she asked, "Minmin, have you misunderstood Chen Ming?" "I don't know,

sister-in-law, what should I do now?

" Impulsive? Divorce if you say divorce, have you considered Xiaoxiao and Lele's future?"

Listening to Lan Mengling scolding Wang Minmin outside, Xiaoxiao and Lele quietly closed the door of the room, and the two little devils got together Start muttering.

"Brother, do you think mom won't really divorce dad? I don't want to be without dad." Lele asked with a wrinkled face.

No matter how busy Chen Ming is usually, he will take time out to accompany his children, tell bedtime stories, accompany them to the playground on weekends, and never forget to bring gifts to the children when he returns from business trips. He used to think that his brother-in-law, Wang Jianguo, spoiled Wang Tao. He spoiled his son much better than Wang Jianguo. The two children had a very deep relationship with him, and they voluntarily became his little informants.