74

Chapter 74

Before departure, Lin Yuan gave Zhang Yuexin an initial payment of 30,000 yuan. With this money, Zhang Yuexin went to Province G. It took a lot of effort to contact a well-known family when he was unfamiliar with the place where he lived. The person in charge of the garment factory.

At the beginning, Zhang Yuexin just wanted to do some small business. Lin Yuan thought of some news from later generations, and suggested that he go to province G to wholesale clothes and sell them. The business must be very good.

At this time, in small cities such as Q City in the Mainland, beautiful clothes for fifty or sixty yuan a piece can be bought casually at the factory in G province for ten yuan. Originally, small customers like Zhang Yuexin, who only bought clothes worth 20,000 yuan, were usually ignored by the person in charge. However, there has been a lot of rain this year, and new summer clothes have been out of stock. The air is so hot that the clothes stored in the warehouse are very easy to get damp and moldy, and it is difficult to store them.

Therefore, even if Zhang Yuexin only wanted to buy 20,000 yuan worth of clothes and go back to Q City to test the waters, the attitude of the person in charge was quite good, and the price he sold to Zhang Yuexin was quite fair, except that some of the clothes were of really good quality and sold him for 20 yuan. Around the wholesale price, most of the rest were sold to Zhang Yuexin for 9 or 10 yuan. On the surface, Zhang Yuexin's reaction to the price difference was flat, but in reality he was astonished.

After successfully getting back the batch of clothes, Zhang Yuexin approached Director Huang of the Marketing Department of the department store and asked the director to rent a storefront for him in the clothing department on the ground floor of the department store.

Director Huang and several other managers of the department store are regular customers of Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant. They used to go there often when the hot pot restaurant was still open in an alley. Zhang Yuexin took a little care and easily connected with them .

Nowadays, with the rise of various shops, although the department store occupies an excellent location in the city center, due to long-term poor management, it is difficult to recover, and the business is declining day by day. In order to survive, since the beginning of this year, they have changed their original business model, imitating some hypermarkets, dividing the store into several small compartments, and renting them out to individuals for operation, hoping that the rent and management fees collected will allow them to survive. However, due to various reasons, not as many people rented the storefront as they thought.

So, as soon as Zhang Yuexin told Director Huang about it, he immediately arranged a lot for Zhang Yuexin with a 20% discount.

Soon, Zhang Yuexin's wholesale clothes from G province were hung on the counter. As long as the shocking price of 199, 299, 399 was displayed, it immediately attracted the attention of customers. When these customers saw Zhang Yuexin's twenty or thirty yuan The clothes for one piece were actually the same quality and style as the ones for fifty or sixty yuan in the nearby store, and they sold like crazy.

Zhang Yuexin learned this kind of low-price promotion method from the business philosophy of a large international supermarket chain. At this stage, there are not many of them in provincial capitals like City C. It is definitely the first case in a small county like City Q. However, people's ability to imitate is very strong. Half a year later, slogans such as diving price, jumping off a building price, blood and tears price, and clearance sale quickly swept through the winter clothing market in Q City. But at that time, Zhang Yuexin had already made a lot of money, and she no longer cared about the little money selling clothes.