43

Chapter 43 New Semester

Wang Tao decided to go back and tell Lin Yuan about the dangers of puppy love. He himself is a bloody tragedy. Xiao Zixin hurt him so badly. She gave her so many things and she cheated behind her back... umm , I don't seem to have given Xiaotangyuan any special commemorative gifts. By the way, when is Xiaotangyuan's birthday? Why don't we give him a special gift on his birthday? What should I give?

Of course, no matter what, Xiaotangyuan must first recognize the dangers of puppy love! Wang Xiaotao stared hard at the girl in front of Lin Yuan, what are you doing, aren't you afraid of breaking your neck?

And little glutinous rice balls, why do you smile so softly at everyone? Wang Tao was a little depressed, how could Xiaotangyuan be so kind to outsiders? So, what is the difference between yourself and those outsiders?

Wang Tao felt that he must be different in Lin Yuan's heart, different from everyone else, just like Lin Yuan was different in his heart. How exactly is it different, he has some thoughts in his mind, but he is instinctively unwilling to delve into it. Maybe something has changed since that night or earlier.

Lin Yuan probably sensed his fiery gaze, turned her head to see him, smiled lightly, and made a 'wait for me' mouth.

Wang Tao nodded, feeling a little comforted in his heart, a little panting, hum, how long has it been since he noticed me!

Zhang Jing, the girl in front of Lin Yuan, whispered: "Lin Yuan, what is the name of that handsome guy in your shop? He is also a student of No. 1 Middle School?" Although

Zhang Jing is not a regular customer of the small shop, she is definitely the most loyal one. I like the fried potato chips in the store. At the beginning, her cousin who was in the second year of high school took her there. Just try it out on weekends. But now it's better, even the owner of the small shop has become her classmate, and it's not easy to want to eat potato chips in the future.

Lin Yuan glanced at Wang Tao, he would never admit that he was jealous: "His name is Wang Tao and he is from Class 1, Grade 2."

"Damn it, he can't be the school girl Wang Tao who got the second place in the grade in the final exam, right?" The glasses man Zhao Peng felt envious: "The people in your store are all freaks, right?" Lin Yuan was extremely

calm He said: "Actually, Zhang Yuexin, the third place in the second year of high school, is also in our store."

"Wow, it's the tall and reliable boy who fried potato chips, right? His fried potato chips are better than Wang Tao's." Eat." As a loyal fan of potato chips, Zhang Jing has been able to taste the subtle differences in taste.

"Everyone in your store is not human." Zhao Peng has already kicked Lin Yuan and others out of the human category.

"You can't say that, well, I'll tell you a secret because we are at the same table." Lin Yuan's expression suddenly became mysterious: "Eating the food in our store can make people smarter. "

Zhao Peng pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and said sharply: "You brag, only a fool will believe you."

Lin Yuan, who was exposed, smiled without guilt: "Believe it or not anyway."

However, the facts proved that Zhao Peng The idiot really believed it, and he had his share of the chips sold every afternoon.

In order to promote the understanding among the new students, Teacher Li specially arranged for the students to clean the classroom. Taking advantage of this free time, Lin Yuan went out and said to Wang Tao: "Brother Wang, I guess it will take a while before we can leave. No, you go back first."