90

Chapter 90 An Unexpected Kiss and Quarrel

In the morning, Lin Yuan was woken up by the sound of ding ding dong dong outside. He changed his clothes and went out to see that the living room outside had completely changed. The sofa, coffee table, and some knick-knacks were all dragged to the wall, revealing a spacious space in the middle of the living room.

"Little Tangyuan, are you awake?" Wang Tao has been busy all morning, with beads of sweat on his face.

"Well, why are you moving furniture?" Lin Yuan asked with a frown.

"Did you forget that you said yesterday that you were going to make fist gestures?" Wang Tao has been thinking about it since yesterday.

It's just a trick, does it take so much effort? Lin Yuan said: "Then you can do it slowly by yourself, I'm going to make breakfast."

Breakfast was to cook wontons, and when I came back yesterday afternoon and had nothing to do, Lin Yuan wrapped a large basket of wontons with meat stuffing from the refrigerator. In addition to pork, minced shrimp, shiitake mushrooms, shallots, minced ginger, sesame oil, sesame oil and other seasonings are also put in the filling. It is bulging and looks a bit like a little ingot, which is very cute.

Wonton is also called chaoshou in S province. Wontons are heavy in soup. People in S Province like spicy food and are known for their greedy food. Therefore, there are many ways to eat chaoshou in S province, such as chaoshou with red oil, chaoshou with strange taste, chaoshou with three delicacies, chaoshou with old masala, etc. Among them, Chaoshou with old Ma is the favorite of Lin Yuan. Spicy and numb, the soup is delicious and full of flavor.

However, eating such heavy food early in the morning would be very damaging to the stomach, so Lin Yuan had no choice but to make the next best thing, making seafood wontons in a clear soup.

When the bone soup in the pot boiled, Lin Yuan poured all the wontons into it. During the time when the wontons were cooking, Lin Yuan turned on another stove to heat up the silky chicken soup that he hadn't finished eating last night. When the chicken soup boiled, he put seaweed and a dozen or so shelled shrimps in it. After cooking for a while, put the soup into two large bowls, and put various seasonings in the bowls. Soon the wontons are fully cooked, put them into a bowl, sprinkle with a little chopped green onion, coriander, and a few drops of sesame oil, and two bowls of delicious seafood wontons are ready.

"Well, little glutinous rice balls, I think the shrimps today are better than the ones I bought last time."

Yesterday afternoon, Lin Yuan and Wang Tao went to buy a lot of vegetables and came back, because they went late and the weather was hot, the vegetables and meat dishes didn't look very fresh. After returning home, Wang Tao's company had something to do, so Lin Yuan simply replaced all the dishes with those from the valley. When Wang Tao came back in the evening, the dishes were ready and served on the table. Wang Tao only felt that it was very delicious in his mouth, and he didn't suspect anything else at all.

Because Wang Tao wanted to eat boiled prawns, he specially bought a few catties of jiwei prawns yesterday, all fresh prawns. Lin Yuan felt that they had thick shells and little flesh, so he poured them into the small river in the valley to raise them, and then used his "mind power" to fish out almost the same number of gibai shrimp from the river to replace them. So, can the shrimp from the valley taste bad?

Without blinking, Lin Yuan scooped up the wontons with a spoon and said, "The last time you bought frozen shrimp, the taste is definitely not as good as fresh shrimp." Wang Tao turned his head and pleaded, "So that's the case