92

Chapter 92 Untitled

The drugs in the deceased's stomach flowed out of Lin Mazi's hands, but Lin Mazi didn't sell the drugs directly to him, and a drug dealer changed hands. Lin Mazi had been dealing in drugs for so long, but he was still only a little bit courageous. When he heard that a task force had been formed, he was terrified.

There was only one thought in his mind, run, run away with his wife and children!

These days the expenses are not small, and he took his old life to do it for Master Dao, but he only saved two or three hundred thousand. In the past, this was a lot of money, but now he has seen the big world, seen millions of drug deals, how can he value such a little money? Together, he and Ji Fen simply sold the house in the city and pooled up three to four hundred thousand yuan, and then the whole family hid as far as they could hide under anonymity.

It was originally planned to go to the buyer tomorrow, but something happened in the afternoon.

Lin Jinbao is gone!

After discussing with Ji Fen, Lin Mazi went to school to pick up Lin Jinbao, but the head teacher said that he had been picked up half an hour ago, and Lin Mazi scolded the teacher bloody on the spot.

The head teacher felt that he was wronged. Lin Jinbao had a gloomy personality. He was like a ghost in school. He also liked to fight and cause trouble. the pipe. Besides, the person who came to pick him up was Lin Jinbao's godfather. That man didn't look like a good person at first glance. How dare she say 'no' even as a young teacher?

Lin Mazi knew that he was doomed this time when he found out that Master Dao, who had picked up Lin Jinbao's personnel. His lifeblood was pinched in his hands, and he couldn't fly even with wings.

When he got home, he bit the bullet and called Master Dao: "Master Dao, did Xiaobao go to your place?

" He took it over to play for a few days, he went there in a hurry and forgot to say hello to you, Brother Lin, won't you blame me?" Lin Mazi

's heart sank to the bottom of the valley, and he said dryly: "No blame, no blame."

"Little Treasure is very safe with me, so don't worry about it. The rumors are tight recently, but don't worry too much. There are people covering me, so we can't be found easily. You hide the goods on hand for me Okay, keep your mouth tight and avoid the limelight, I will find a way to deal with the person who bought the goods from you, and I will send Xiaobao back when the rumors subside." Master Dao repeatedly beat and

beat Reassuring Lin Mazi a lot, he called Lin Jinbao again, and hung up after making sure that he was fine.

Lin Mazi still had a few catties of 'white flour' in his hand, so he discussed with Ji Fen and decided to hide it in the countryside. The two of them discussed for a long time where to hide the drugs, from the roof beams of the buildings in the country, to Lin Yuan's old unoccupied house, and then to Lin Yuxiu's grave. in the tomb.

If Lin Yuan hadn't rebuilt his mother's tomb, people would have discovered the bricks and cement around the tomb once they dug it up, maybe these 'white noodles' would have been hidden in his mother's tomb.

Contrary to everyone's expectations, this drug trafficking case turned out to be a lot of noise, and when the police found the person who bought the goods from Lin Mazi, the person had died in a car accident, and the clues were cut off. With the order from above, the task force hastily closed the case, and the matter was almost left alone.

Just as Lin Mazi, Master Dao and others breathed a sigh of relief, the inner ghost that Mr. Liang had been trying to catch all along finally showed his flaws... Before