73

Chapter 73 Untitled

"Ordinary people can't 'play' at your level." Boss Wu took another sip of green plum wine, the fragrance on his lips and teeth, which really suits his liking, and said: "Sell each of your signature wines for two or three. Give me a catty, how about it?"

"I brew the wine in the store myself, and the quantity is limited. It has always been the rule that no takeaway is allowed, but since Boss Wu likes it, it is also appropriate to give you a few bottles of good wine. Who let me take away your love." Lin Yuan said with a smile.

"Okay!" Boss Wu said with a smile: "To be honest, I really like this pot of bluegrass. I have collected bluegrass all my life, and this is the first time I have seen this rare and superb product. What a pity, what a pity! Xiaolin, the old man has a Please, I hope you can consider it."

"Tell me."

"When you grow new seedlings of this bluegrass, can you share a seedling and sell it to me? I will definitely not treat you badly in terms of price!"

" This... well, if it can grow new seedlings, I will share one with you." He didn't say he was dead, and we didn't say we wouldn't sell it, whether the orchid grass can grow new seedlings is beyond our control up.

Besides, there seem to be a few of the second- and third-generation orchids in the lotus orchid valley that Boss Wu admires so much. Why did ordinary orchids turn into lotus orchids? It's about the orchid. The most important thing is that those orchids are very similar to the one in the center of the pool in terms of appearance, and the leaves are as white as lotus and flawless. However, they are only similar in appearance, like failed replicas, the aura contained in these orchids is minimal, not as good as those plants he recovered from Changbai Mountain. Therefore, if you want to sell them in the future, these orchids should be a good choice.

However, Lin Yuan would not foolishly mention these orchids, because there are too many things that cannot be explained.

"Okay, I'm relieved with your words!"

After the meal, Boss Wu asked the housekeeper to exchange contact numbers with Lin Yuan, and Zhang Yuexin also left a copy of Boss Wu's contact number and address. The butler looked at the small altars of wine that Lin Yuan had given him, and the aroma of the wine made him almost gulp out, and Lin Yuan laughed so hard that his intestines almost knotted up when he hesitated to speak. In the end, Lin Yuan gave him a few more jars of wine, and he happily thanked him and let his men get into the car.

The next day, Boss Wu took a large stack of pictures of orchid grass and flew back in a sense of loss.

After the college entrance examination, the school will conduct the final examination after two days of classes.

Therefore, the deal between Lin Yuan and Zhang Yuexin was postponed until the end of his final exam.

"Xiao Zhang, at the beginning I didn't know that Boss Wu would give such a high price, so in order to make up for your loss, I decided to give you an additional 5% of the shares on top of the 5% you originally asked for. At the same time, If you join the Lin's after graduation, I will give you an additional 2% of the shares on top of this, which will be treated as your technology investment." The 12% of the shares, if the Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant develops well in the future, will make up for Zhang Yuexin's current situation. The loss is not a problem at all.

As for the last additional 2%, Lin Yuan not only intends to retain Zhang Yuexin as a talent, but also means to make up for him. Lin's 12% shares certainly cannot make Zhang Yuexin the rich man with assets of two to three billion in his previous life, but Lin Yuan still wanted to try her best to make up for him.