66

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 66 Untitled

"Lin Yuan."

"Huh?" Lin Yuan stared at Liang Xiwen in a daze.

Liang Xiwen laughed ambiguously: "You look so cute in a daze." "

..."

"What I said just now was sincere, I hope you think about it carefully." Liang Xiwen looked at Lin Yuan seriously.

"Is there any country in the world that allows same-sex marriage?" Lin Yuan had deep doubts in his eyes. The first country to allow same-sex marriage was the Netherlands at the end of 2000. What does Liang Xiwen mean by saying this now?

"Not now does not mean that there will be no in the future. I heard from my friend that some countries are already working on the formulation of relevant legal documents. I believe that same-sex marriage will be legalized in the near future." Liang Xiwen's eyes were full of longing.

Many things flashed through Lin Yuan's head, the chaos of the past life and the present life, and finally nodded invisibly. Perhaps it has nothing to do with love, but is simply attracted by marriage and family. These words have an irresistible attraction to him. In the past and present, what Lin Yuan desires most from the beginning to the end is to have a complete family.

"Thank you for accepting me." Liang Xiwen wanted to kiss Lin Yuan's cheek, but in the end he could only raise his hand and rub his soft hair.

Lin Yuan blushed slightly, and turned her head to avoid Liang Xiwen's claws: "Hey, I just agreed to think about it, when did I say I would accept you?" "

You just nodded, didn't you agree to accept me? Don't be foolish!" Liang Xiwen said solemnly with a little grievance, but the smile in his eyes betrayed his good mood.

"Hey, it's obvious you're being stupid!" Lin Yuan frowned, how could this person be thicker than Wang Xiaotao.

Thinking of Wang Tao, Lin Yuan's expression froze unconsciously.

"Do I have it?" Liang Xiwen spread his hands with an innocent face, "Anyway, it's up to you. I remember you said that you don't want to talk about relationships right now. If you think about it carefully, what you said is right. It is true that we should think about it in a few years at night, and I support your idea."

If Lin Yuan was really just a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy, he might be a little moved by these words, but unfortunately he is an 'uncle' with a real face, and Liang Xiwen can still deceive him with a small calculation he?

Big tail wolf! Lin Yuan cursed in his heart.

Lin Yuan didn't want to dwell on this topic any longer. He always felt that he was being led around by Liang Xiwen. He changed the subject after deliberation: "Is your task this time difficult?" "State

secrets." Liang Xiwen looked at Lin Yuan. Yuan smiled with a deflated expression, and said, "Because you are so worried about me, I will tell you a little bit. The other party has a deep foundation and a complicated network, and the task is indeed difficult." Lin Yuan intuitively felt that things should be done

. It's not as simple as Liang Xiwen said, and he said: "Then you have to be more careful." "

Don't worry, don't you know my skills? I'm still looking forward to taking over their lair as soon as possible and coming back to get a certificate with you. "