72

Chapter 72 Rare Goods to Live in (Part 2)

After all, Grandpa Zhang is still a little unhappy. Compared with a hot pot restaurant that has just started, Grandpa Zhang always feels that real money is more secure. But he finally listened to Zhang Yuexin's words and agreed with Zhang Yuexin to tell Lin Yuan about it.

There are two reasons for this. First, Lin Yuan has indeed given them a lot of help all along. He is the benefactor of their Zhang family. Not to mention whether Lin Yuan has the ability to buy the orchid grass, if they sell the orchid grass behind Lin Yuan's back Well, after all, there is a bit of treachery in it, the so-called buying and selling is not righteous, tell Lin Yuan the matter, whether he wants to buy it, and whether he can afford it is his business.

Second, Grandpa Zhang has always believed that his grandson is not an idiot. Since his grandson is more inclined to transfer the orchid grass to Lin Yuan, why not let him make a decision? He is old and can no longer protect his precious grandson under his wings. He is like an eagle that has lost its feathers. His eyes are no longer sharp and his wings are no longer strong. He has neither the courage to fight nor the sharp eyesight. He didn't even have the ability to escort his grandson, so he chose to respect Zhang Yuexin's decision in this matter.

When Zhang Yuexin found Lin Yuan, he was busy with work in the hot pot restaurant, the two went to find an empty private room on the third floor, and Zhang Yuexin told Lin Yuan what happened.

"You should know that with my current financial situation, I can't even afford a fraction of the price that the boss offered." Lin Yuan confessed that he only saved less than 50,000 yuan in his hand now, compared to what the boss offered him. Millions of sky-high prices, his money is indeed not even a fraction. However, thinking of the benefits this orchid might bring to the valley, Lin Yuan felt very unwilling.

He has searched for so long in Changbai Mountain, and found so many plants with aura, but they are not as different as the orchid in the valley. The orchid in the Zhang family's hand should be accompanied by the orchid in the valley. Raw, it's not too far off if you think about it. Lin Yuan had a hunch that if this bluegrass was bought by that wealthy businessman who loves orchids, he might not have a chance to get it again in the future.

"Maybe we can complete this transaction in another way." Zhang Yuexin smiled slightly, looking as calm and reliable as ever.

"Another one?" Lin Yuan's heart moved. He thought this matter had no turning point, and didn't want to fight... That's right, if the Zhang family doesn't want to sell bluegrass to themselves, they don't have to know that they can't afford it. Under the circumstances, I still come to find myself.

"Okay, I don't think there's any need to beat around the bush with the relationship between the two of us. I can persuade Grandpa to transfer the bluegrass to you, but I want this bluegrass to become a shareholder of Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant." "Shares?" Lin Yuan

asked With a smile: "Even if I disassemble every brick of Lin's Hot Pot Building and sell it, I can't sell it for millions, wouldn't it be too much of a disadvantage for you to only want the shares of Lin's Hot Pot Building?" "Are you at a loss?

" Zhang Yuexin smiled and said: "Well, if you are the one who makes me suffer, then I will be happy." "

Pfft——" Lin Yuan didn't hold back the tea, and sprayed it all out, "Cough...cough...cough... ... "

Hey! Why are you talking so ambiguously? ! Also, you can't be so thick-skinned!

Zhang Yuexin patted Lin Yuan on the back, and asked, "Are you okay? You don't need to be so excited even if you hear that I'm losing money,