Liang Xiwen took out a cigarette from his pocket , clicked: "Then is this a warning?"

Wang Tao nodded.

Liang Xiwen hit the nail on the head, and said with a smile: "Actually, you don't have any confidence in the relationship between the two of you."

Wang Tao's face suddenly became ugly when he was said to be the center of the matter, and he scolded harshly, "Fart!" Indeed, he always couldn't figure it out. What Lin Yuan was thinking, so he was always worried that one day Lin Yuan would fall in love with someone better than him. Or one day she couldn't bear the pressure and refused to be with him anymore.

"If you have confidence in this relationship, or in Lin Yuan, you don't need to run over to warn me like this now, do you? You know, before I left, Lin Yuan promised to wait for me to come back .Now that I'm back, do you think I'll quit silently?"

"Lin Yuan doesn't like you at all, is it interesting for you to pester me so hard?"

"Emotions are cultivated slowly. If Lin Yuan didn't feel anything about me, would he agree to wait for me to come back? Besides, my grandpa is the only direct elder in my family. Now he doesn't care about my emotional affairs at all. , In other words, even if Lin Yuan and I are together, there will be no more family obstacles, and we can even get blessings from our family. What about you? Can you do this? Can you make Lin Yuan happy?" "Who

said I can't do it anymore?"

"Okay, let's wait and see. Anyway, I won't give up my pursuit, I still say that, it's still unknown who will die."

Lin Yuan was embarrassed and nervous staying in the ward , although Lan Mengling never mentioned the matter between him and Wang Tao, but she looked at her from time to time, hesitating to speak, which made him feel agitated.

Wang Minmin's complexion has been bad since she entered the door just now, and she kept staring at Wang Tao, wishing to stare out the two holes of the bastard who led her to spoil her obedient son. But Wang Tao's energy was all focused on "fighting" with Liang Xiwen, and he didn't even give her a few eyes, she was so angry that she was about to grind her teeth.

I don't know if the two of them had discussed it beforehand. They didn't mention Lin Yuan and Wang Tao's affairs. They only asked about Lin Yuan's situation last night and asked him to rest well. After a while, Wang Tao came in from the outside, and everyone chatted again. for a while.

Seeing that it was almost time, Lan Mengling said, "Taotao, you didn't sleep last night, go back with me to rest for a while, Minmin will stay here with Lin Yuan." Wang Tao was not happy: "Don't bother me so much

. , I just squint here for a while."

Lan Mengling frowned and said, "How can I rest well in the hospital?" "

Yeah, Brother Wang, you can go back first, as long as I have a godmother here to accompany me."

Wang Tao was a little He was dissatisfied with Lin Yuan's support, but he was really tired now, and he didn't want to make things difficult for Lin Yuan, so he agreed, "Okay, then I'll stay with you at night." As soon as these words came out, both Lan Mengling and Wang Minmin's expressions were a little

ugly Yes, Lin Yuan bit the bullet and nodded.

After Wang Tao and Lan Mengling had left, Wang Minmin chatted with Lin Yuan, and finally couldn't help frowning and asked, "Are you and Wang Tao really on good terms?"

Lin Yuan's head flashed instantly. After being scolded and ridiculed in countless previous lives, the face that regained some blood turned pale in an instant. In Lin Yuan's heart, Wang Minmin and Chen Ming are not only benefactors who have helped him, they have also given him the family warmth he desires most. They are also teachers, friends, mother and father. He is afraid of seeing disappointment in their eyes. Disgusted, he was afraid that they would regard him as a scourge and a pervert just like everyone else...