"Ah Choe... Ah Choe... You two stay away from me... Ah Choo... What does this smell like, it's killing me!"

Yun Lu and Yun Xi were dumbfounded, What smell can they have on them, isn't it the smell of perfume? Knowing that tonight's guests were served by name by the boss, the two of them specially sprayed on the French perfume given by previous guests! How come it comes out of his mouth like they have some shameful stench on them?

Because of this incident, Wang Tao was ridiculed by his group of unscrupulous friends all night, and he was allergic to perfume. Do he want to date women in the future?

Wang Tao disdains their ridicule in his heart, our daughter-in-law never wears perfume, she always smells good! The white and tender little face...that pretty figure, that figure, and that glimpsed back... ((﹃) drooling)

Wang Tao shakes his red wine glass lonely...Daughter-in-law, I miss you!

At this moment, the "daughter-in-law" he has been thinking about is cooking in the hot pot restaurant, celebrating his good brother's admission to the Finance Department of S University.

Zhang Yuexin was successfully admitted to S University with a high score of more than 40 points higher than the admission threshold, and at the same time became the number one student in science in S Province with a total score of 718 points. This is the first time for No. 1 Middle School since its establishment. After negotiation between the school and the Q City Education Bureau, considering Zhang Yuexin's special family situation, they awarded him a 30,000 yuan scholarship.

For this reason, Zhang Yuexin's class teacher, Mr. Hen, was quite happy and regretful. With this score, it is no problem to get into A University, but it is a pity that he reported S University. Although S University has a long-standing reputation, compared with A University, it is still a head behind. He managed to teach a number one student in science in his life, but he failed to get into University A. I don't know if he will have a chance in the future.

Lin Yuan, a sophomore in high school, has great potential, but it's a pity that he's not his student, so he's no better than Lao Li.

At the celebration banquet tonight, Zhang Yuexin had almost invited all the teachers from the third year of high school over after listening to Lin Yuan's arrangement. At first, he couldn't understand why Xiao Tangyuan suddenly became so generous, and he was a little moved.

A few days later, seeing that the hot pot building was full every day, all graduates holding a celebration banquet, he suddenly realized that he had advertised Lin Yuan.

Although the two good friends were admitted to famous universities one after another, Lin Yuan did not have a very happy summer vacation. Apart from the troubles of those in the village, the news of flood prevention and rescue broadcast on TV every day also made him feel quite heavy.

At first, because of the long time interval, Lin Yuan had forgotten about the flood. At this time in his previous life, he was exhausted, working in a restaurant during the day and working in a bar at night for a meager salary. What impressed him most about the flood was that there was so much rain that he almost didn't have dry clothes on several occasions.

Seeing the fresh lives being swallowed up now, Lin Yuan felt very sad, but no matter how sad he was, some things could not be changed by himself. So what if he remembered it early in the morning? Will anyone believe him again? Will this flood never come again? The answer is no.

Therefore, Lin Yuan is simply sad for those lost lives, for those displaced people, he has no self-blame and no need to blame himself. When the society raised donations publicly, Lin Yuan anonymously donated 10,000 yuan, which was his best effort.

Before school started, Lin Yuan paid him the 70,000 yuan he owed Zhang Yuexin in one lump sum. For this reason, he made a special trip to City C to sell a ginseng tree to make up for it.

Compared with Lin Yuan's busy life recently, Zhang Yuexin earned more than 20,000 yuan from wholesale clothing during the summer vacation. Including the scholarship and Lin Yuan's orchid money, he has more than 150,000 yuan in savings, which he left for his grandfather. Thirty thousand yuan was kept at home for emergency use, and the rest of the money was taken to S city.

After settling down in City S, Zhang Yuexin went to a securities company to open an account and deposited 100,000 yuan in the account.

There are countless small customers like him in S City, and the sales staff didn't pay him much attention at all.

In the beginning, because most of Zhang Yuexin's stock trading ideas came from foreign countries, after inexplicably losing money a few times, he also figured out some rules, and began to concentrate on short-term and ultra-short-term investments. Soon, his losses snowballed Gestures back into his account.