n't

worry Go ahead, tell the people below to do something, and I promise that within a month, he will obediently come to us."

After a while, Lin Mazi realized that he was completely weak, he kept losing at cards, was beaten when he was drunk, and his wife went to the market. They also let people steal all the money, and their son injured someone at school... In short, nothing went well.

In a blink of an eye, Wang Tao and Wang Lue received admission notices one after another. Wang Tao was admitted to the best university in the country by the Department of Architecture of University A, and Wang Lue entered the military academy with the first place among freshmen. The outstanding twin brothers of the Wang family envy the parents in the compound, not to mention Lan Mengling, even Commander Wang, who has been disturbed by the flood recently, has a little smile on his face.

Only the old man of the Wang family complained about Wang Tao abandoning the army to go into business. However, he also knew that it was not easy to climb to the top of the political circle with Wang Tao's personality. In contrast, Wang Lue's character was more suitable for the ups and downs of the officialdom. With the current status and power of the Wang family, it is true that Wang Tao did not have to enter the political circle. His children and grandchildren have their own blessings, and Mr. Wang's little dissatisfaction was quickly appeased by the delicious food cooked by his wife.

The old lady spoiled that brat Wang Xiaotao too much, so don't be wary of spoiling him sooner or later! Mr. Wang was thinking sourly while listening to his wife whispering in his ear how smart and handsome her baby Taotao was.

When Wang Tao was admitted to University A, the former gang of friends, headed by Chen Xuan, made a fuss, and they must let him treat him well. Wang Tao had no choice but to treat them to a meal at his own expense, and was persuaded by them to open two luxurious private rooms in Golden Ocean to sing and drink.

Golden Ocean is a high-end club run by Chen Xuan. It has a good environment and good service. It adopts a membership system and has a high degree of confidentiality. It is a famous gold-selling cave in City B. It is impossible for ordinary people to enter without knowing the door.

After thirty days of drinking, what's the point of just a group of old men singing at the top of their voices? Chen Xuan greeted the stewards below, and soon, a group of beautifully dressed beauties filed in.

Pure, lively, glamorous, enchanting, dignified... There are all kinds of beauties, all kinds of styles.

"Everyone, have fun, don't take advantage of Wang Xiaotao!" Chen Xuan said to everyone with a smile.

"Brother Xuan, you can't be so unkind!" Wang Tao wailed. The money he had worked so hard to save for half a year was about to be wiped out by Chen Xuan in a blink of an eye. Originally, he wanted to buy something for Xiaotangyuan...

"Come on, Wang Xiaotao, brother called all the most outstanding beauties here, no matter how much money others pay, they won't get this kind of treatment, so you can be content." Chen Xuan tickled the two most outstanding beauties among them. Finger: "Yunlu, Yunxi, take good care of the gold master tonight, and make sure to make your brother Wang happy."

Yunlu is pure and innocent, and Yunxi is enchanting and hot. Wang Tao is still a young chicken, plus Wang Tao's appearance is extremely good, and there is a natural nobleness in his gestures, without Chen Xuan's special instructions, both of them will definitely "serve" Wang Tao well.

"Yes." After the two agreed delicately, Shi Shiran walked to Wang Tao and sat down.

"Brother Wang..."