The depraved behavior of a certain person is not pleasing to the eye. Zhang Yuexin threw him a tome that he had finished reading. In the book, Zhang Yuexin marked detailed notes and some of his experiences. Someone blushed quite a bit.

There is indeed a difference between a real genius and a mortal.

Lin Yuan looked at the management concepts in the book that appeared from time to time in newspapers and magazines of later generations and couldn't help but sigh with emotion.

Lin Yuan's behavior of reading extracurricular books to recharge his batteries greatly stimulated Zhao Peng, who was in a bad mood recently and his grades had dropped.

After Zhao Peng swung Lin Yuan and the book in Lin Yuan's hands several times, Lin Yuan turned his head and met him with another swat.

"Where did I offend you?" Lin Yuan teased the child seriously and unkindly.

Zhao Peng was also aware of his behavior of venting his anger, turned his head in embarrassment, and muttered, "I've been offended everywhere." "

Then tell me." Lin Yuan said seriously. There was already a smile under the stern face. He had been at the same table for almost a year. How could he not understand Zhao Peng's personality that simply couldn't hide his thoughts?

"Huh." Zhao Peng hummed and buried his head in the book, but didn't read a single word.

After a while, he muttered to the book: "My mother is going to give birth to a younger brother for me, do you think they don't like me and feel that I have let them down?"

Lin Yuan asked in surprise, "Why do you think so? "However, what surprised him even more was that Zhao Peng's mother was in her 30s and into her 40s, so how could she have another child?

"It must be that they don't like me anymore." Zhao Peng's voice was full of disappointment. He couldn't learn the smooth ways of his parents. Stupid and dull, not at all comparable to Lin Yuan. Mom and Dad have said in front of him more than once that they want to learn from Lin Yuan.

But even his best academic performance is not as good as Lin Yuan, how can this not make him sad? No wonder his parents want to give him a younger brother. With a younger brother, they will definitely dislike him even more.

"You think too much," Lin Yuan comforted, "You're going to be eighteen soon, wouldn't it be nice to have a younger brother?" "

What's so good?" Zhao Peng muttered, obviously not believing Lin round words.

"You can tease my brother when he was young, and you can deal with him as you want when he grows up to be disobedient. An elder brother is like a father. You are so much older than him, can you still be bullied by him?" "

You Does that mean I can bully my younger brother?"

Facing Zhao Peng's excitedly sparkling glasses, Lin Yuan could only bite the bullet and nod.

Zhao Pengqiang said with the corners of his mouth tensed, "You are so bad!"

Hey, hey, it's obvious that someone who wants to bully his younger brother is a bad person!

Lin Yuan turned her head silently, the scapegoat was a big one.

A few years later, under the instigation of Zhao Peng, a pink and tender young lady pointed at Lin Yuan and complained softly and softly: "Bad guy!

" We were blind at the beginning to comfort you, the dead brother!

When Zhao Peng adjusted his mentality, the final exam came as scheduled. Lin Yuan won the first place as usual. Full marks, his class teacher and any teacher are so happy that they can't close their mouths.