Xu Liang heard Lin Yuan's words and was very happy to know that he had been hired: "Yes!"

Of course, the secret recipe handed down from one's family is purely fictitious, and the colorless and odorless liquid in the glass bottle is the diluted lake water from the valley. . Lin Yuan has long discovered that if you add a little pond water when cooking, the taste of the dishes will be elevated to a new level, and its effect is somewhat similar to the "one drop of incense" and "poppy oil" of later generations.

At this time, merchants generally add 'poppy shells' to hot pots. This stuff is easier to buy, and people will become addicted if they eat too much, and naturally there will be more repeat customers.

Of course, these things that endanger the health of the human body are simply weak compared to the pool water. At this time, Lin Yuan has not realized how much economic benefits this "ancestral secret recipe" will bring him.

Next, Lin Yuan talked to Xu Liang about some specific job requirements, working hours, and remuneration. After talking, the hot pot was almost done.

He took the pot out, Grandma Zhu had already cut out all the vegetarian dishes, Zhang Yuexin helped bring them over, and Wang Tao brought all the meat dishes like ham sausage, hairy tripe, meatballs, and crispy meat that he bought earlier Plate and serve.

After everyone sat down, they each adjusted the oil dish according to their own taste.

Wang Tao swallowed, with a greedy expression on his face: "Can you eat the glutinous rice balls ?

"

Get out, blow on it, open your mouth and bite down.

The spicy and delicious aroma of the hot pot melted into this small piece of chicken, and the steaming chicken brought the top enjoyment to the taste buds.

"Well, it's so delicious."

It's not that Wang Tao has never eaten the most authentic hot pot in the legend, and the taste is indeed good, but when compared with the hot pot cooked by Xiaotangyuan, he immediately felt that something was missing. Wang Tao couldn't tell what it was, he only knew that if he didn't move faster, the chicken would be robbed.

Zhang Yuexin's family conditions are not good. It is the first time he has eaten hot pot in the true sense when he grows up. It is so delicious that he can't wait to swallow his tongue.

He raised his head to say something to Lin Yuan, but saw that Lin Yuan's face was reddened by the hot pot, her light pink mouth was dyed with a bright color, her cheeks were moving, and she suddenly swept towards Lin Yuan He lowered his head in a panic.

He wondered why he felt guilty just now?

Lin Yuan didn't pay much attention to his small movements. He took a bowl of clear soup in the middle of the pot and let it cool down. He tasted it, and it was really good.

He specially made this clear soup with medicinal herbs and chicken. It is very nutritious and delicious. This idea comes from an old-fashioned hot pot restaurant. The nourishing soup they launched is very popular. No one in Q City has made it so far. I believe it will be can win the market.

However, for the self-service vegetable hot pot he wants to run, it would be a big loss if he used chicken to cook the soup. The stick bone is the best choice, it is cheap and delicious, and it is the most suitable soup base for hot pot.

After lunch, Lin Yuan wrote a list and handed it to Xu Liang: "Uncle Xu, you should buy all the items on this list tomorrow. I expect the business to open next Wednesday afternoon. The time is tight. Brother Wang and I have to In class, I can only trouble you to work harder."