FAVOUR

Nina started having inevitable visualization that was followed by a maniac laughter and shrilling voice that kept saying"the ring"

A sudden treacherous pain was felt in her body that drained her energy to stand firmly rooted on the ground.She started sweating profusely.

"I hope your soul burns your body and flesh to death"She heard a voice say.

From a distance she saw a figure walking towards her.All blurry as her sight was,something kept asking her to walk away from whoever was coming to her.

Crawling away from the figure she saw,she yelled a hard NO!! And the figure stood for a second.

"You have to leave the room now!"the doctor said.

"No!he cant be dead,what killed him?.......Troy wake up....Troy ...."Nina cried out holding Troy's shirt tightly.

She felt like she would face death at that moment and have a fierce battle with it ,but all she could do was to leave the ward and cry her pain outside.

Her eyes all red and her heart bitter she later on decided to leave the room. holding the doors handle a rapid flash of light came from the ring that shone so green and had a purple outring ;a circular door was before her that she walked in and there she was again.

She saw Brute digging a grave ,the only difference was that one  grave had soil and dried flowers on top of it.
Like an old graveyard.

Getting closer to her ,Brute raises her axe and whispers in pain words barely coming out her clenched teeth."you killed me !"

Nina had this inevitable rejection that was built in her .He skin felt pale and burning .Actual smoke came from the axes handle that Brute was holding and a blaze lit from it that burnt Brutes body.

This got Nina mersmerized .Her body felt intertwinned with Brutes.She was sweating,and not because of panic but the heat she felt around her body.It felt like a puzzle everything was a puzzle .A puzzle full of illusion.A game that makes the mind blind and she wasnt wining it.

For a moment it felt real ,then the other it felt like she wasnt even there at all.

Then the question got to her again"WHATS HAPPENING??"

And there she was helpless and stranded and the word that came out from her mouth was what she least expected .

"IM HERE"

She said staring at Brute who was turning slowly to ashes as it got swept softly and swiftly in the grave she was digging making a black tombstone written Brute .

"ALAS" she heard a voice.

"If i were you id be stop acting dumb and turn the ring in .It'll screw you....you'll eventually loose everyone you knew not only loved.Youll eventually die!How wretched must your life be before you give in .?"

Xanny questioned with sacarsm.She looked differently healthy in an evil way .She was reformed .

"Im not seeing this,this isnt happening."Nina whispered to herself and turned away from Xanny only to find herself back in her house holding a blade with blood oozing from her wrist.

Her mind was going insane.She lost control of it , she decided to  harm herself just to be certain if all this was happening.Just to avoid hurting anyone else.

Her wrist cut , written names and drawn signs that her herself wasnt clear about their meanings.She then heard the mother on a call.
".....she started doing it again....anha......ok scared of her thoughts??....yes ever since Troy died shes been uneasy ...i think it's because of the accusations for his death.,yes the case is still going on."
She couldn't eavesdrop any longer and pain pierced her broken solemn heart .

Then a loud whisper roared in her throat and said to her.
           "WE DID TROY A FAVOUR,BUT WHAT DO THEY KNOW!"
No!you killed Troy .Nina yelled back in the room.
Her mother ran to her room as fast as possible to calm her daughter and there she found her laying on the bed unconscious with bruises ,bites and wounds all over.