THE AXE

Getting home ,she goes to the kitchen gets some cookies and makes herself coffee .Taking small bites ,her chewing kept getting louder and louder .She stops chewing to be sure if she was the one making such noises ,the noises continued ,on paying close attention,she hears the rustling of leaves and soft footsteps on dry branches .On a blink ,she's in the  dark FOREST.

Looking around she's alone .She hears the rustling of leaves again and looking down shes the one making them noises...she makes soft footsteps ,carefully making sure she doesn't step on dry sticks .

From a distance, she hears someone digging.She goes onto that direction, her anxiety itching her like the boils sent as plagues during the ancient times of Moses and Pharaoh.Curiousity overflowed in her body as she followed where the digging sounds were coming from.

A black girl of the same height as her with an axe looked at her straight in her eye like she could see past Nina's physical body , like she was literally sucking Nina's cold frightened blood and flesh just sight .When she got closer to Nina and  she held her hand ,Nina froze completely...........From a distance she hears this maniac laughter that pulled her out of the previous conscious character state.

"A grave?"Nina thought .

Getting closer to the grave ,the girl raises her axe and points at Nina.Fresh blood drops and pretty disgusting warms are seen....... though  the grave is empty!!.Nina takes three steps backwards out of disbelief and walks away although she badly wanted to ask" what was happening or who the girl was and of course where the blood and warms came from" because it looked like she was having a "serial killer hide the body in the forest case "....It sounded like meat being cut rather than ground being dug,her senses clicked in and maybe she was overthinking she thought.

What she missed out was that she's the same girl she hadn't noticed was staring at her in the mirror earlier that morning who tried getting to her.She didn't even bother looking back ,she walked away peacefully same way a hostage gets released and is given instructions of not to dare turn around or look back but head straight like a desiged robot for strictly forward movements only ,but hers was a bit different ,she was instructed by her mind ,leading her with its own desired laws that came from her heart.And when she was a few distant away ,her mind instructed her to look behind and the girl wasnt there ,neither was the grave.It was just a bunch of trees that formed a canopy ....

She began feeling thirsty and nervous.On the thought of water ,a glass of water was on her hand.The glass looked perfectly normal at a distance,but in the inside it looked like a cooking portion that had been  tampered with.Her mind being absent on what was happening she drunk the water.
She finished taking her last sip and threw the glass as she walked .Wiping her lips ,her palms had this black form of smoke that sunk in her skin  ,though she wasn't paying attention to all that what was happening other than finding the grave girl.
The left drop in the glass spilled on the ground and turned the green vegetation on her hind black dry and died.
The glass turned to a dead raven with dried feathers,it made an ugly sound and flew slightly above Nina head.

But where is she going and where is the raven heading??

Thirty minutes later down her path ,she sees a crowded area .Her blinded curiosity leads her there .She tries fitting herself to the front but she couldn't.She'd end up being pushed away and thrown to the back like a filthy rug of the ancient Biblical times.She then tapped the next person on her left.

"Did they find something suspicious?"Nina questioned as if she was expecting something related to her knowledge.
"A body of a young boy was axed ." He said and walked away varnishing in thin air .Surprisingly starring at the wonders of that forest she barely noticed that the people  that were pushing her turned to tall dark trees that were so high and making another canopy .She could not see where she came from...She was surrounded by the trees blocking her way out.

She heard the echo of a half dead raven trying to crow its way to where she was,straining to look up ,a black discharge falls on her cheek ,wiping it  checking her palm what it was  ...a dead ravens head falls on her palm.

Her heart sunk in her stomach and she could feel her heartbeat from underneath her belly........unsure of what her body hadn't registered yet..She slowly put the dead head on the dry ground and she heard "the ring"whispers again commenced on repeat....

She then thought of Troy immediately.

Her vision immediately diverted to where the village teenagers were .She spotted Troy amongst them.She on a slight hill where she could hear their conversations of grief.

"I want to go home ."Stacy cried ,her swollen eyes opened so wide.
Their eyes looked exhausted,they had bruises ,others were sitted down breathing heavily ,straining to breathe in and out ,taking huge gulps of air sitted uneasy on the ground.Nina couldn't spot her boyfriend Brandon.

Her vision then suddenly diverted to the trees where she was standing with the ravens head.Her heart sunk deeper than ever....she could tell and certainly feel how deep the depths went down below and began thudding harder and harder as she walked towards the trees hoping theyd open up for a way like magic.She held her stomach and took a sigh of discomfort.

Though the incredible happened....she would touch the stem of the trees and they would wither away with unclear whispers like some evil spells .

On reaching the far front of the trees ,her eyes locked with Brandon who lay there bleeding ,placed on a wooden altar, covered from his chest to the feet.Her head seemed detached from the body.
Looking around, she saw the grave girl .She grinned at Nina and asked "you wanna join ,maybe celebrate afterwards??"

Nina whispered to herself ,
    "THE RAVENS HEAD"