A LONER

A sudden snowy breeze gets in her room .She slightly opens her tired ,red and frightened eyes and looks around  lazily.

The curtains looked calm ,the window panels seemed to be in place and everything was on its position like it was supposed to be.

She stares at her ceiling and a quick flash of the FOREST slaps her teenage mind .
She wakes up and sits at the edge of the bed .

Hyperventilating sounds she hears that were followed by light footsteps of what seemed of about a group of people running away from whoever or whatsoever, maybe playing !......................

suddenly,horrifying and wierd voices creeped in her ears and kept saying to her  "the ring ,the ring "
The whispers got intense that it felt like the people with the creepy voices were coming towards her room . On picking her phone ,it  slightly cracked and abrupt Fear engulped Nina .She dials her phone to call Troy, her closest friend, but he doesn't pick up She kept calling and calling but no answer .she rushes to the washroom and pours the cold morning water on her ugly looking face to ease the confusion running in her head.

In the mirror, stood a girl with short red-dyed hair, black eyes and a jokers smiles.She was trying to get to Nina,her hands were struggling to stretch where Nina was.The moment was insane.It felt insane....... However,When Nina looked back in the mirror it was all blur filled with fog as if someone used steamed water leaving unclear images.....it was quite off because just some  seconds ago she was starring at herself in the clean mirror ,
......she wiped it clean then took a deep sigh and went to Troy's house .

It was a stoney distance and having goosebumps on her skin the distance was shorter than she could ever think .She rung the bell and Troy's mom came outside with a broad smile and messy morning hair.

"Good morning Mrs Kamau ,i really need to speak to Troy ,Is he around,is he awake??."Nina asked ." Troy left yesterday for the village hike .....Mount Kenya i he said  ,Why didn't you go with them ??." Mrs Kamau question Nina yawning. "Hmmmmh..."she added in a parental concerned manner.

Struggling to manage her emotions and what was going on all at once ,she stood there grounded on the floor ,dumb.........

she could see how her friends were all  so excited for the hiking .She really wanted to join them .....Not because she was lonely but because she wanted to loose her virginity with the others like the custom was .Most of the teenagers who left for the hiking always came home with super juicy sex stories and she didn't want to miss out .Though this camp had most of her agemates who had been attending to the hiking since they were 15 and she could bett that neither of them was virgin.She was certain that there was going to be alot of beer and pot to make them make out with whoever low-key she wanted to make out w Troy.....According to how they had the conversations  it always  felt like it was goong to be an orge meeting in the woods.Then her sad thoughts of not loosing her virginity hit her when she  finally had the courage to speak up"can i join you guys im free this weekend?"

They all laughed at her sarcastically others imitating her as they walked away bidding their friends .
"You are getting sick of being a virgin huh Nina!!!?"They all laughed."oh im sick ,oh im nauseating oh im vomiting...i want to get some vitamin D this weekend or i will die ."she continued and the whole teen assembly burst out in laughter.
"A lonely horny virgin perv!."Stacy whispered and a raspberry followed.They cracked their ribs once more that others were coughing and taking long deep breathes to catch their breathes......Nina looked  at her boyfriend Brandon expecting for a back up or something you know how "we communicate without saying a word "love works....

And he said ,I've got game this weekend,sorry!"And slowly almost everyone had an excuse just because Nina asked to join them.And her emotions took the best of her making her wishing she never had asked to join them for the hike.
"I hate myself."she whispered to herself.

This moment felt like it was happening right before her.She had vivid graphics of the event like its wasnt a flashback.She heard their voices so clear and their laughter pierced her ears making them bleed .She was there and they were right there with her.

Then anger was built in her ,taking easy and slow breathes she closed her eyes hard; to deal with it ,yet on that same moment she blinked and reality slapped her face hard. Troys mom was still standing before her.

"Youd like some breakfast ??"She asked again."I was making banana pancakes ."She continued ....realising Nina wasnt paying attention she tapped her on the shoulder and Nina smiled nervously looking at her ear that had dried blood ..."Is everything okay Nina  ?"Mrs Kamau asked . "Oh im alright,have a nice day Mama Troy."she said in a jovious mood .