MURDERER

Still fighting her inner unsure wild  thoughts of her distant communication with Brute,,Nina got goosebumps on her second thought of running .
An inner voice kept begging her for help desperately.

Her eyes were black , her hands looked shaky with black veins that were building on her skin that ran all through her pale skin.

Troy kept shaking Stacy to wake up "what happened,what happened????"she finally opened her eyes,she woke up confused and totally blank of what's been going on"is she here yet??She said she called the police"she kept talking.,"They're here already........Thank you Jesus ,oh! Thank you Jesus"Stacy said in relief the moment she heard the police siren "we are finally going home alive...I love you Jesus.....,hurry let's go"she said holding Troy's hand leading him to where the sound came from."we have to look for the others."Troy held Stacy back.Stacy gave him a disappointment look and said "Oh crap.....Spiderman wants to save the day."

The police stood there armed ready to rescue the teenagers as Brute in the middle looked tensed and somewhat ready to start a fight with them.
"Do you think shes one of the teenagers.....she doesnt look right with me."the police argued on Brutes rescue.

"Stop"Nina said in a hoarse voice.One of the police squeezed the trigger directly towards the rear the gun .This alarmed Nina's instincts and she turned to him with an immediate act and gave the man a horrific stare that he shitted on his pants.
"It was all a prank."Nina continued.

She then smiled at Brute as she walked towards her direction....they then held  hands ."You know what this means?"Brute asked Nina ."They all die."she continued with her teeth clenched filled with exhilaration.

"SHOOT!"one of the men yelled .

A loud thunder striked the area right at the middle separating each of the police on weak grounds..........small dark nimbus clouds formed on top of each man like angels crowns.A light thunder lands and  behold there was rain.A rain with sulphuric drops  that landed on the flesh of the rescue team and it would leave black burning holes on it with smoke that rose out softly.

When things got intense ,they stared the leader who fearlessly led his group. thunder noises roared right above him then lightning striked his whole body and slit him bit by bit burning in sulphuric bloody rain  as he painfully tried to muffle words that came out with thick blood from every utter he made.

By the time Stacy and Troy got to them the other men were hanging on top of the clouds held by a string of unseen wire on their necks that separated their body from their heads in a slow manner that was pretty disgusting and painful."slow death is the worst but watching it happen is way worse than the thought of it.Stacy said to herself as she vomited.

Nina turned to her left and spotted Troy,  she then threw up blood .Stacy stood in cold fear as her eyes stared in trauma.Approaching them ,Troy stammered walking away from Nina.Stacy stared stiff at her and gave out a loud scream that was inaudible.

Troy finally spoke up "You killed our only hope!"tears finding ways to his dried lips and dried blood stains on his cheeks.

Nina kept defending herself but Troy wouldn't listen.All she knew was that she had saved herself from death...from her own death and no one could step up for her if it wasn't her.

"The ring ,the ring ,the ring,"
This voices changed the mood of argument at that moment.

Tears  rolled down Nina's cheeks when her consciousness loaded back in.
"I need your help Troy."she cried.

On realising she had messed up ,she saw Brute with Brandons head firmly fixed on the top of her axe standing at a stoney distance from them with aher usual grin.

"I knew you are the chosen one.....your friends ......I summoned them for this camp..:....thought i would be dealing with an intellectual being but.....(laughs sacarstically )nature brought me a single minded teenager.Brute said.

"J......just......g....ive..... her ......t....the.......r....rrr....ing!"Stacy stammered in pain as blood came out her mouth.
She was being tortured from the inside.Her eyes had popped out ,her hands were electrified with pain and it looked like it her skin might tear apart.Fear!!!!Fear was registered in her numb body and her poor soul couldn't fight it.

"I dont have the ring Stacy!!!———————-I dont ......i dont have the ring ."she said breaking down.
A sudden silence dropped in that got interrupted by Brute.

"I asked you to run,didn't i???But you wanted to save yourself...you wanted to save me .A hero indeed,you saved my life, your deserted depressing  life,our intertwined life .(laughs then coughs out raw intestines,she slurps them inside her mouth)you deserve a reward ."Brute added wiping her mouth and stretched her hand offering Nina the axe with Brandon's head and within no second,she was close to Nina,Troy and Stacy.

Brute then turned to Troy and grinned "you better tell her or help her before its late,either of them renders her dead ........"She said to Troy

A sudden sound of a waterfall  interrupted that was followed by beating of drums and screams of people .
The sound got closer and it felt like it was right behind them..
On turning she found herself back in her room and called out,"Troy.....Stacy??"