SACRIFICE

In the room ,there was several glass cages that one couldn't see through clearly .Bloody dried paths on its surface,floating body parts like on space that would hit the glass .while others in a cracked pot being cooked in a bloody syrup .Around 4 pots she saw .

Served a meal written "Her daughter's prey."."where shall we take your mother's soul to??"Xanny asked Nina .

Nina answered,"i own it,you can't access it and you know it "

Out of the realm,Troy asked "is my dose ready?"then the doctor said,"you look okay physically but mentally someone is draining your consciousness."

The cardiac implantable electronic device beeped then the doctor continued "youll need a psychiatrist , your mental condition is a threat to humans."

The doctors voice kept deepening and getting sharp as he talked ,Nina was hurtin word  after word that hed utter.She felt like someone is sucking her soul out.She strained giving a normal look.

"who are you?"she asked in a lowtone.
"Where is the nurse??!! I WANT TO SEE THE NURSE THAT WAS ATTENDING TO TROY!!"She yelled her teeth clenched.

"Im sorry miss no one was here before me."The doctor replied ."the nurses are still on break "he continued.

The Dark realm ,she found herself again ."THE MOTHER OF EVIL IS DEAD !"Xanny said .
"Does it not bother you?"she continued.

Xanny with pride stood before her with a grin that made her look so evil and pretty ."Your path is drawn on my palm.Escaping from me wont be easy ,the most intriguing thing that excites me is that i can read your dumb brains ,all of you !!im two steps before and  one after you draw a pattern ."she said.

An intense mood was built .A glass cracked and a low roar was heard.Getting closer to it .................A growl is heard.

He looked thirsty,wounded,assaulted , his head sown to his body and his skin was torn off.So uncomfortable was it to look at him.He wasnt a zombie or a science project .He was like an animal built in within  evil spell.He was Brandon,the Brandon that set for the trip.It was the real Brandon.Nina's boyfriend.

Holding Nina's heart in his left hand ,he looked at Nina sympathetically and strained to open his lips.Nina's emotions filled the room and small bubbles of their memories flashed before them.
Love was felt as they had them flashbacks of their teenage love together.
Brandon then scratched Nina's left arm and changed the mood.

The sound of broken glasses followed ,heavy breathes and low growls from all over.

The cages had broken ,looking at them,they were empty .Her ring dimly shone.
Now her heart questioned her
"Im I truly the chosen one?"She then hid her fingers in her pockets.

She heard wails and moans in the gap in her chest.The cries of her friends from her home calling out her name for help .

Then something suddenly grabbed her hand .

"The ring"a smooth whisper passed on her left ear .

She couldn't see a thing,the only sense that was applicable at thar hour was her hearing and touch.She was scratched,pushed and bitten .

With all the happenings ,she wasnt in her sound mind.She stood still ,blinded in the dark,eaten by monsters and haunted by demonic voices .

"Nina!"a voice called her.It sounded with scratches and hisses .

Trying to focus where the sound was coming from.Being keen,the sound kept getting closer and closer.

From her void chest .It called again"Nina"
Now the voice got louder and louder.As it called out her name, she felt like she was tearing in the inside .

Trying to place her hand on the space.It couldn't move.It was stiff.
Not because of shock ,something had tied her up .It felt all wet with a soft skin that was breathing and moving slightly.

"You say never loved you right yet even on my worst days i tried putting effort and you still couldn't see it as your best day..I had time for you ...for us to bond more .....its just that something would always come up that felt like I was ......(sighs).....look.......im probably the worst that ever happened in  your life as much ,as you cant trust me....... because i hurt you so bad and scratched your arm for your blood to feed them,I love you and I want to get out of this whole trauma with you and make things right Nina."Brandon said.

All her life Nina waited for Brandon to confess his toxic dead feelings for her.But on this very day it didn't feel real as much as it sounded perfect.

Brandon then slowly moved to her, carresed her face sexually.As he moved to his breasts and played with her nipples,he dreadfully placed her heart in the open void that let out a bright luminous green light .She started breathing heavily.
The ring dimly lit as they made out then it started flashing rapidly. Brandon saw blur pictures of him being forced to sign a death contract.Him being tormented,Him dead and him killing Nina.

On the other hand the doctor kept calling her name but she wasn't responding.

"You kill him i kill you !"Nina roared at Xanny whom she had felt her presence in the room

"Hes dead ."the doctor said.