SHE'S HERE

She left her room quickly and rushed to Troy's place .

Taking huge gulps of air as she walked ,Her eyes turned black and narrow as she got to Troy's place .
On opening her mouth ,a snakes tongue hisses "the ring".
Troy freezed on the sight of her .
"That voice ,I know it ,it's the same voice that haunted us in the woods."Troy said.

Nina,"Im I ssssssstil dreaming?"she hissed.

"I saw a girl ,she had an axe ,i saw you ,have you spoken to  Brandon!"she said dramatically holding her n
Head and waist"is he burried ,did they find his body ,Will he ever forgive me?Did i kill him??Where is Stacy??Did we make it ??Are we alive??Is this .....is this.....Troy help me !!!"she yelled out.
Troy pulled her inside.

A soft knock is heard from the window the moment they got to Troy's room.Getting to it ,it cracked open and a dead bat flew  in bleeding black blood with a broken wing .It had one eye that was popped out and it looked exhausted,pretty exhausted.

Both stared at each other ,their emotions held at hostage in fear.

The veins on Nina's hand turned black and a rush of black blood flew at a high pressure in her temples as if sending a quick emergency message to her brain.
She felt extreme pain and deafening sharp noises from the two words.
          " the ring"
The moment the voices were back on

Troy went looking for ear muffs around his room .the voices sounded possessive.They then  decided to exit  the tormenting room and on reaching outside,Its started raining dead bats .

Theyd fly above them like a tornado then fall down at a certain latitude with broken wings hitting the ground softly and varnishing with a black smoke .

"The voices are getting closer."Nina cried the same words for about half an hour.

Then a sudden anger filled her throat that drew a dark piece of her from beneath herself and she hissed in ire.

"SSSSTOOOP!!FUUUUCK FUUUUCK JUST STOOOOOP!!"

The place strangely turned calm.This scared both of them due to how sudden it happened and how silent it was.

Her hand and eyes got back to normal ..Her senses knocked  her teenage mind once again and they stood there mesmerized.

"I helped a demon!."she said to Troy.

Troy smiled at her."Are you taking the drugs again?."he asked."you stopped going for therapy didn't you?"

"Troy you were with me ,dont you remember?,just a couple minutes ago ,there was bats and .....and .....aaand strange noises........She had an axe ,.......she killed Your friends ,our friends......,She says i have the ring,they say I have the ring ,she thinks i trust her ,she isnt human but she feels like me  ,she cant be human ....i am not her ——is she me? ! ,Troy im telling you ,this isnt a dream,this is real."

She then saw dark clouds form right above them and a loud thunder was heard.It looked familiar .Similar to the ones she made,but this one looked like it came from an extremely powerful source.

."did you feel it,are you seeing this ?"Nina questioned Troy hoping they're on the same page.

"Feel?"Troy questioned Nina trying to connect her statement with the current mood.

"Troy open your eyes for a second ,i know the voices are blinding you to discern all this,you've always conquered fear...prove the voices wrong.!!"Nina tried to talk Troy out of the possessive voices .something then chocked him and he swallowed his tongue ...

Nina casted out a spell losing her breathe on every word .The spell took away all her energy and she fell on the ground helpless still reciting the spell then finnaly Troy vomited.But his vomit was pretty odd ,out of his mouth came a dark void that had left his body and swayed in the thin air then went back in his body again.

He became weak ,so weak that his skin was turning pale and his eyes were seeking for mercy.Nina crawled to him ,holding his neck pleading him to be strong.He remained silent then struggled opening his eyes .He the held Ninas hand ,his eyes barely opened.

"Shes here!"Troy whispered in agony and immediately became unconscious.