WHATS HAPPENING

On getting closer to Brandon ,His body varnished in thin air the moment she was about to lay her hands on his helpless, astonishing ,dead body ....The grave girl slightly nodded her head 

Reaching where she stood ,she saw three graves that kept calling her to slowly take herself in and bury herself.....On getting closer ......one was still in progress,like an interrupted burrial.

The environment suddenly changed and she was among lots of people in black with Brandons picture at the front .
People moaning and crying...Bibles were all over and small papers of eulogy all over the place.
Picking up the on of the eulogies she realises it's not written about Brandon ,The picture on it was of the grave girl ....filled with confusion on her tender teenage mind she hears Brandon moving in his coffin....his body was so weak ,tortured and lookedas if it was tormented by demons."she had a swift thought on all around her then Brandon spoke,"youll see me again when you close your eyes ,come rest with me my love,all this is just a test,confess and be free,we belong together."

"Get him out!"Nina commanded.

"You should be grateful ." The girl said walking away and thats when Nina noticed she hadn't made a move.She was still where the trees were.

She then took a sip of coffee and burnt her lower lip Now she felt disturbed with how things were happening.She tried closing her eyes again and again hoping she'd go back to the forest or maybe to Brandon or maybe Troy but all was all that and she couldn't get back ...closing her eyes tightly and whispered to herself as if realeasing a spell hoping to see Brandon ...her coffee cup slightly broke and she lost her focus.

She rushed then to her room and opened her laptop. found a message from Troy.
—i left for the teen hiking trip
I love you
Take care
It read .

She tried calling Troy again but his number is switched off .

She then tried distracting herself watching videos on different sights just to ease her mind ,a sudden breeze was felt leaving her with goosebumps all over.

She sat there mersmerized for a while... .Getting herself together..................the voices then began the unusual usual act and sang to her nonstop"the ring ,the ring,the ring." And it felt like it was coming from within her.

She shook her head aggressively denying all that she was accounting at the moment.......held her Bible tight and went to look outside hoping a different sight would  stop all that was happening.Working with the out of sight out of mind proverb.

The clouds were very dark and huge..they really looked unusual.It looked animated and pretty scary

A quick lightening striked close to her window and BLOOD ....blood was on her cheek ....she froze in disbelief...slowly carresing her cut cheek and checking again .................................."oh its just sweat!"she took a sigh of relief.

She felt the urge of understanding what was happening but her mind was clueless.

Holding her cheek still unsure and certainly not satisfied with the "sweat /blood"confirmation,she heard her mother praying in her room.Speaking in tongues ,casting out demons and crying .
She then knew something was happening as much as she was not a strong believer,she knew she'd always count on her mother's prayer . Her instincts were alert,her skin was pale ,and her mind began drowning her in her own thoughts.

Her phone chimed and diverted her attention.Its a notification from Troy that his phone was now switched on.With no second hesitations she calls him
"Hello,Nina.........

The phone hanged again she kept dailing and again and again.She was filled with anger at that time because whoever picked up the phone was not Troy but a female voice, jealousy sprung in her throat that by the time she realised it was Stacy the phone hanged again.
Stacy then called and the call was unstable all she heard was ....."Nina.......Haunted......police .....send help ."
her body immediately registered worry and fear.She is worried about Troy and Brandon but she doesn't know what exactly to do or how to deal with the situation .She had strained thoughts of how shed go  report the incident at the station ................ how  in the world would she narrate to them how she was in that same forest they went for camping without inviting her.How she's seen one of the friends dead body and others frightened and the canopy trees and the grave girl ...it was all insane .

Lightning flashed in her room changing her mood of eternal questions.Her laptop is striked and has a wild crack falls on the front on the screen.She hears the sound of an axe cutting through flesh aggressively,some blood is seen on the small lightening crack squeezing itself out thickly.....
On wiping her stained screen it turned  black on her forefinger.
She then heard the screams of the teenagers.All frightened and hyperventilating,running and calling out for help.

"Youve got to be kidding me !!!"she angrily said to herself.