Chapter 32

Namjoon was staying with the two other maknaes this morning and he was happy to see both 95-liners sitting up in their bed with breakfast in front of them. Taehyung did a good job to keep upright so his back wasn't touching the pillow and his restraints had been removed temporarily to allow him to eat as well, but in return he needed to be supervised at all times by one of the nurses. So right now there was a male nurse standing next to his bedside and Namjoon saw the boy looking at the man with suspicious eyes. Of course, nobody liked being watched by a stranger, especially when you're hurt, but he simply didn't have another choice.

"Tae stop staring and eat" the leader said when the second youngest was busier with glaring at the nurse than eating his food. The comment made Taehyung's hand move, but his eyes were still set on the man. With uncoordinated movements he tried to place a piece of fruit in his mouth and while doing so he made a mess of his face, making Namjoon step in to help.

Although he knew that the boy should be able to eat on his own without being fed, the rapper decided to help this time because getting some food in the younger one was more important than how it was done. And until he was sure that Taehyung was getting better, he didn't mind to baby him in the meantime. So Namjoon took another piece of fruit and placed it in the boy's mouth when it was empty again. In the end he managed to finish 4 more pieces before Taehyung decided he had enough, much to the older one's concern but he knew better than to push him right now. The boy was already being restrained to the bed, so forcing him to eat will definitely not be beneficial.

Since Taehyung had declared that he was done with his breakfast, the nurse told him to lay back on his stomach and soon the restraints were back in position. Namjoon couldn't help but wince every time he saw the soft objects tied around the boy's wrists, but he was glad that Taehyung was dealing with them better than expected. If the roles were reversed, he didn't know if he could have remained this calm...

The leader went to Jimin next. He was sitting in bed as well and like his soulmate, he was having troubles to finish his breakfast. At least he managed to eat some bread and a few pieces of fruit, but it was still nowhere enough for a grown-up man. "Eat some more Jimin, you need it" Namjoon said softly. And he even tried to feed the oldest maknae like he had done with the other, but Jimin kept his mouth closed.

The rapper sighed. It seemed like today was a worse day than yesterday. He had been so happy to hear from Seokjin how the 95-liners were talking to each other, but none of that was happening this morning. He knew it wasn't because of a fight or disagreement, because the older hyung would have known since he had spent the whole time with them until he went to Jungkook this morning, but something was off.

Namjoon looked worriedly at the nurse. "Will the doctor check on them today?" The boy was relieved to hear that the doctor will be there in a hour or so, and hopefully she could figure out what was different today compared to yesterday. Namjoon tried one more time to get Jimin to eat some fruit, but when the boy refused for the fifth time, he decided to finish his breakfast instead since he was a bit hungry himself.

"You want to see Hoseok today? He has been asking about you a lot" the rapper said. Jimin looked unsure and when he looked at Taehyung, it was clear that the oldest maknae was afraid to leave the other one alone. "I will stay with Tae and ask Seokjin to pick you up, okay? It will be fine Jiminie, I think you'll feel better once you see him"

"I'm fine" Jimin's favorite line was heard again, making Namjoon sigh a bit disappointed. "I know you are. But don't you want to see Hobi?"

"I want to see him" the oldest maknae defended himself, but there was still a lot of doubt in his voice. "But can't he come here?"