Chapter 3

"Wake up!"

"Wake up! I think they're coming back!"

Yoongi woke up by Hoseok's rushed voice. He quickly sat up, not noticing that Seokjin was still lying on his lap.

"What?" Seokjin asked confused when his comfortable human pillow decided to move suddenly.

"Wake up hyung" Yoongi replied

"Huh, why is Hobi on watch? I was supposed to go first" Namjoon said a little annoyed. Yoongi shrugged "Seniority Joonie". The leader was about to protest again, but then they heard a clicking sound and the metallic door opened.

"Morning boys. My bosses are excited to hear from you so I'm afraid that you will have to wait for breakfast a little longer." The man in suit entered the door with his 4 accomplices.

"What do you want? If this is about money, we told you before, we can give you a lot of money. Just let us go" Yoongi said while glaring at the men in front of him.

"Well I'm actually glad you asked. You see, first I wanted to just hand you over to the antis who are paying us. But Freddie here" the oldest men pointed to one of the attacker "has a better idea. We decided to keep you a little longer, and send some encouraging videos to our bosses, so we get more money in the long run!" the man proudly presented his idea. The boys were shocked and moved closer to each other.

"What kind of videos?" Hoseok carefully asked, not knowing if he wanted to hear the truth.

"Freddie it's your idea. You should take the spotlight" the leader smiled at the tallest accomplice called Freddie. The younger man straightened his shoulders and stepped forward.

"Well, first of; I don't know who punched me in the face yesterday, but I don't really care actually. I think you all should be punished for your little act. But I don't want to get my hands dirty, so I came up with this idea." The other three men were holding folded papers in their hands. The folded papers reminded the boys of the ones they used during Run BTS episodes when they divided the teams.

"Let's see who is the first one to get their hands dirty" Freddie moved in front of the man next to him. He randomly picked one of the folded papers and opened it so the boys could see it as well.

[Jimin]

"What? No, no, not Jimin. I will go in his place!"

"No I will go!"

Seokjin and Yoongi both yelled at the same time when they saw one of the maknae's names on the paper. They didn't knew exactly what the men had planned for them, but they really wanted to keep the younger ones out of it. Freddie ignored the protests as if the boy's weren't there and moved towards the second man. Again, he picked one of the folded papers.

'Hoseok'

The dancer paled when he saw his name.

"No, let me take their places. I will do what you want" Seokjin pleaded again.

"Save your breath. Protesting won't work" the leader said annoyed. Freddie nodded and moved towards the last attacker "And finally what kind of punishment"

[Beating]

"Ah you're a lucky man Hoseok" Freddie said a little disappointed. But the boys looked horrified at the piece of paper.

"What?" Namjoon asked confused.

The leader huffed in annoyance. "Wow, I thought you were the brains of the group Namjoon" he then motioned for the other attackers to get into action. "Don't try anything funny, or else..." he waved the taser he had used before on Jungkook.