Chapter 5

Seokjin cradled Jungkook impossible closer to his chest when another lost shock went through his body. The boy moaned and grabbed the older one's shirt with weak hands. Over the past hour the shocks were becoming less frequent, allowing Jungkook to fall asleep in the mean time before another shock would wake him again.

"He's exhausted" Yoongi said as he moved his hand through the boy's hair when he had fallen asleep again. Seokjin nodded but then tensed when he heard the door opening again. Everybody, except Jungkook, immediately looked at the door, fearing that the next round would begin. But thankfully it was only one man who tossed some candy bars at the boys before closing the door again.

Namjoon collected the food from the ground and returned back to his spot next to Yoongi.

"Does anyone have a preference?" he asked and showed the members the different kind of candy bars. When everyone shook their heads, Namjoon divided the bars and gave Hoseok the least crunchy one, knowing that eating was hurting his bruised face.

"We need to get out of here" Taehyung said when he was done eating. He stood up from his place next to Jungkook and walked around the room, trying to find a weak spot.

"Tae, it's useless..." Yoongi started but stopped when he saw Namjoon shake his head. "Let him" the younger rapper whispered. Being locked up in the same room for almost a day made everyone bored. The older ones occupied themselves with their own thoughts, but the younger ones were becoming restless. Namjoon had noticed how Taehyung had been fidgeting with his clothes and Jimin had made a mess of Hoseok's hair since he couldn't rest his hands as well.

Yoongi was impressed that Taehyung was still pacing around the room an hour later. The boy had counted every tile, tried every chain and even tried to disassemble the toilet just to find something they could use to escape. But unfortunately, their attackers weren't stupid and made sure there were no changes of escaping.

"We should attack them next time. They're only with 5 people" Taehyung said whilst standing in the center of the room.

"We wouldn't stand a chance Tae. They're taller, stronger and they have weapons" Namjoon hated to crush the boy's spirits, but he also didn't want him to do anything reckless as well.

"But we have to try at least!" Taehyung replied, not willing to give up yet. He jumped when he heard the familiar clicking sound and the door opened again.

"Tae come here!" Yoongi yelled and stood up to pull Taehyung back to the others. Seokjin and Namjoon woke up Jungkook when they saw the five men return. The maknae was looking slightly better after his nap, since he could now support his own weight again.

"Last round for today boys! Let's make it count" the oldest man said when he walked into the room. The 4 other men didn't need to be told what to do and quickly pulled each boy to their feet and pushed them towards the chains. Freddie picked the first piece of paper when everyone was in position and held the paper in front of the camera.

[Yoongi]

"Nice pick" the leader smirked. Freddie then turned around and showed the name to the boys. The members gasped and looked at the oldest rapper, who had an unreadable look on his face. The boy shook his head before any of them could protest. "It's okay" Yoongi said sadly, a part of him was relieved that he was picked and not someone else. It hurt to see Seokjin and Jimin like this, so he wanted to spare the same faith for the other members. But his blood run cold when he saw the second name.

[Taehyung]

He instantly looked to his left and saw that Taehyung was becoming very pale. 'No no no not Tae' Yoongi thought. Even though Jungkook was the youngest, Taehyung was considered to be the baby of the group. His pure innocence and joyful spirit made the members extra protective over him. And now Yoongi was going to hurt him, and probably hurt him bad.