"We're both cliché." Kat shrugged.

"How the hell am I cliché?" Sam snapped, she absolutely hated anything that was cliché.

"Well-" Kat started off but her phone interrupted her. Her eyes widened in excitement as she read the text.

"Ashton's here!" She clapped her hands together and grabbed her stuff, pulling Sam along with her.

They walked towards Ashton's rather small car and got in, they were faced with some familiar faces.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Sam muttered when Ashton told Kat to sit up front with her, forcing Sam to have to sit beside Luke.

"Hi Sam." Ashton smiled as they pulled off into the road. Sam nodded back at him and looked down at her phone again.

She didn't really like Ashton since the way he treated her when they met. He high fived Luke after insulting her and so, she didn't like him.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Luke nudged her arm.

Sam glanced up at him, he looked like he hadn't shaved in a week and there was a faint colour of purple and black around his left eye. She wanted to ask why he had a black eye, but she left it alone.

"I'm coming to the party, fuck tard." She snapped. She never knew how to approach Luke, he'd either be nice, bitchy or cocky.

"I thought you weren't down to party anymore." He laughed, his hands running through his hair.

"Maybe I want to get laid in the woods, ever thought of that?" Sam said sarcastically, causing everyone's head to turn around, including Ashton who was driving.

"Shit, Ashton! Eyes on the road!" Michael yelled, she didn't even notice he was beside her.

"You want to get laid in the woods? Classy." Luke snorted, rolling his eyes.

"And you fuck girls in the janitors closet, how classy is that?" She chuckled, Luke's cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"None of your business princess." He growled into her ear, causing a familiar shiver to run down her spine. She hated that.

They had been driving for around 30 minutes now and Michael had been complaining about how he needed to pee for half of the time.

"Asshole! You're supposed to pee before we leave, we're in the middle of nowhere now." Ashton yelled to Michael who was in the backseat.

"C'mon mate just pull over so I can piss I don't care where." Michael groaned, squeezing his legs together.

"You have the bladder of a 5 year old girl." Luke snorted as Ashton pulled over, Michael practically running out of the car and walking into some bushes.

"Why are all you guys staring?! I can't pee when people are watching." Michael whined, turning his head to the car full of his friends staring at him while he relieved himself.

Everyone turned around so Michael could pee and a few moments later he returned, giving Ashton the okay to continue driving.

"You good now?" Kat smiled at him as he nodded.

"Damn I really needed to pee." Michael sighed, slumping down into his seat.

"Can we stop talking about pee?" Luke groaned, rolling his eyes at Michael.

"Can you stop being so fucking pissy?" Michael shouted, causing Luke's eyes to widen at his tone but quickly turn dark.

"Don't start with me Clifford." Luke growled, leaning over Sam to get to Michael.