•31•

ok so new day, new dawn, new information i've begged billie to tell me about her album.

"c'mon love please tell me, it's not like i'm going to tell anyone pleeeaaasseee"

"hayden, i'm literally on the toilet, let me get out first then i'll tell you."

"damn ok, you don't got to be so mean about it." i grumbles and playfully rolled my eyes just as she got out of the bathroom. she saw me acting up so she grabbed both of my cheeks and pulled me down to kiss her

"just shut up would ya?" she mumbled against my lips. i nodded but continued to kiss her, i swiped my tongue over her bottom lips, so she granted me access to the mouth.we were making out while she slowly guided me to her bed. i grabbed her so we would gently fall on the bed, i straddled her lap and made my way down to her neck, where i left some faint hickeys. i then went down to her chest, where i looked up at her for permission to take her top off. she nodded rapidly as i smiled and took it off. i gave both of her boobs attention with my mouth and one hand while the other was rubbing her though her thong.

she moaned my name multiple times and started squirmin under me, this was my cue to make my down, i once again looked up at her for permission, which she gave me. i took off her shorts and started kissing from her thighs up, once i reached her cunt i started kissing and eating her out. she rapidly came undone and came in my mouth.

i went up and kissed her so she could taste herself then continued teasing her, i put a finger in and after some pumps, another one.

"shit hayden"she whispered, she was now a moaning mess underneath me, once she came, i pecked her lips a couple of times before i went in the bathroom to fetch a hot, wet towel to clean her up.

once all of that was done, i gave her some attention while she cuddled with me. "there is going to be two new singles soon" she mumbled. i kissed the top of her head "thank you for telling me darling".

——————————————————

TW

"hi mom," i said over the phone, "hi hayden, how are you ?"

"im good, thanks, i've wanted to talked to you about something,"

"alright, go ahead" she said already bored of this discussion

"um, okay so, i've been very unhappy lately because of my life choices,"

"get to the point hayden" she said

"right, yeah, umm, i dropped out of college." i blurted out "hello, mom?"

"what the hell hayden, did you say i just payed college for nothing ?"

"mom, you didn't even pay, dad did, and besides, i got a half refund that went straight to dad's account"

"can't you think of me once ? first, i have to deal with your dad being a dyke, then you turned out to be faggot just like him, and now what you're telling me is that i raised a disappointment too?" oh she has to be joking, what ?no... no no no

"mom you're kidding right ?"
"no hayden, i'm not, the next time you need something, don't even think of coming to me!" just like that, she hung up on my face.

"no, no i'm not a dis- no what ?" i kept repeating in my head. i went to sit down to my desk, and put my head in my hands, out of the corner of my eyes i saw a pair of scissors.

*billie's pov*

"alright, finneas, i think i'm gonna take a break and go see hayden" i said getting out of the recording room.

i passed through the kitchen, where claudia was filming her putting new plates in the cupboard "bye claudia"

"see ya, also tell hayden that i really like the editing that she sent back."

"alright will do" i said grabbing my keys. i got in dragon and started driving to hayden's apartment.

i got to the building and took her parking spot since she didn't have her car here and kristal usually parks outside, plus it 's more lowkey and the paparazzis haven't seen me here.

i knocked on the door and gaël answered it, weird, hayden said she would be alone today.

"i just came to fetch my gym bag, go check up on her because i didn't see her out of her room"

"alright, have fun" "thanks, you too" she giggled as she closed the door.

i set my keys down on the kitchen counter, i then went to her rom and tried opening the door, but it was locked, i heard sniffling inside and some shuffling. was she crying?

"hayden? angel it's me! let me in please."

"go back home billie, umm, i-" then there was a silence "promise me you won't get mad."

"i'm not baby, i promise please open the door." she slid the key under the door for me to open it. why didn't she just open it ?

i put the key into the lock and opened the door, there sat hayden, near her desk with blood all over her thighs. shit.

i rushed over to her and fell to my knees "hey, hey, hey, baby what happened?" she broke down right there. she cried softly on my shirt while a rubbed her back and shushed her. she then calmed down after a few minutes.

"billie, am i a disappointment ?" she mumbled in my chest. "no hayden, who told you that?"

"it doesn't matter." she whispered "yes it does, pretty. the person that said this hurt you and that is not okay." i spoke gently combing my hands through her hair.

"let's get you cleaned up and then we can talk about it yeah ?" i kissed her head.

i brought her to the bathroom and sat her down on the counter, i grabbed some rubbing alcohol and cotton pads. we weren't talking but i could tell that she was in her own mind, her cuts were also pretty deep. as the pad made contact, she hissed and held her breath.

once i was done cleaning her up, i picked her up and carried her to her bedroom while her cheek was against my shoulder.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean for you to be this worried"

"don't apologize baby, i will always worry about you." i pecked her lips

"but i ruined your shirt and pants" she looked away

"i have some clothes here, besides those can be replaced, you can't." i said laying down as she cuddled into me.

"i love you, billie"

"i love you too, pretty"