•29•

"What are you doing today?" I asked Billie over the phone.

"I have a couple of interviews, then a meeting, then i'm going home. What about you ?"

"Oh alright, i just have to complete several of my essays and paintings then i'm good for the rest of the day. I think imma go shopping with Kristal though. So yeah."

"Do you think i can come over ?" I asked after the line went silent. "Like after you're done."

"I'll be at Finneas' but i don't think they'll mind you coming over." She replies.

"Alright. Seeya. I love youuu" i say in a sing song voice.

"I love you babe." She makes a kiss sound.

Once i hang up, i get to my desk and start completing missing homework. I kinda wanna drop out. I sigh and start to do the things.

When i have finished the work, i get out of the room and see Kristal on the couch. I jump next to her, laying my head on her lap.

"Where are Connor and Gaël ?" I ask looking around, noticing they're not here.

"Connor is on a date with Carol and Gaël with Danny."

"Oh alright. What time do we go out ?"

"In like... 15 minutes" she says looking for the time on her phone.

"Alright imma get changed." I said getting up.

I put these on and threw some chapstick, credit card, earphones and a few random stuff in my tote

Kristal and i go down to the parking and get into her car. I play some music through apple car play and we're on to wander around the mall we're headed to.
We luckily get a parking spot not too far and we go in.

(a/n i picked up the story after 4 months so if something seems off point it out in the comments and i'll try my best to fix it. sorry for going m.i.a i just went in a spiral of whatever that was.)

once we're in, we immediately go to sephora to pick up some make up kristal needed, then we were off to a couple of clothing stores, where i found some cute things that i bought.

after that we just wandered around and doing stupid shit such as trying ugly clothes and doing a photoshoot in them. we started to get bored so kristal decided to take me to finneas' while she she went home.

"honey, i'm home!" i shouted, hearing peaches paw's patter on the floor. i settled down donuts that i bought on the cpunter and started petting peaches.

"who's my good girl. you are! yes, you are!" i said in a baby voice and made a kissy face.

"hello my love" billie said coming down the stairs, she brought me into a hug, then kissed me on the lips.

"hi baba!" i said excitedly. "where are claudia and fin ?"

"finneas is with me in the studio, claudia 's filming a sponsorship for her new video.

"oh alright. can i come in the studio with you ? also i brought donuts."

"you dont have to ask my love" she kissed me once again. she grabbed the box and my hand and brought me upstairs, where finneas was working on some vocals. we said our hi's as i settled on the couch to watch my girlfriend work on her music.

they were done after an hour or so, but claudia still was filming so we decided to go to billie's spare bedroom. she was standing in front of her vanity looking at her hair.

"i think i want to dye my hair" she thought out loud.

"yeah? what colour ?"

"i've been thinking blonde"

"arent you naturally blonde tho ?"

"yeah but it's not... blonde enough?" she said unsure.

"whatever you say, now come cuddle." i chuckled.

she laid down next to me, me being the little spoon. i wasnt about to sleep and i think bilie felt that.

"what's been on your mind pretty girl?" she rasped in my ear. i turned around and face her, looking into her greyish blue eyes.

"just the fact that, i thought when i moved here, i would be happy, doing what i've always dreamed of. but all i've been all but happy. not that art doesn't make me happy, just the thought of creating what i like being a task, it doesn't sit well with me. i'm sorry for ranting but what i want to come to is... never mind."

"hey, you know you can talk to me, i would never judge you, but i would understand if you want time."

"i know... i want to drop out but i'm scared of what they'll say. they always have these opinions, i dont like being the center of them."

"these opinions hayden, they're just opinion you can't change them, what you can change tho is the way you perceive them. the way you can prove them all that being a drop out is far more than being a failure." she stated.

"i love you billie. i never want to let you go." i scoot closer to her. she wraps her arms around me and i let out a deep breath.

"when you'll go to the hair salon, do you think i could join ?" i questioned.

"of course, why ?"

"i always wanted to dye my hair a dark red, i think i want to do it with you."

"of course my love,we could even go tomorrow if you'd like."

"that'll be awesome billie, thank you so much" i kissed her a couple of times.

"dont mention it she chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose." i scrunched up my fave and buried my head back in her boobs, her heart beat slowly driving me to sleep.

————————

a/n i wanted to apologize once again, i cant be sure of how constant the updates will be, but i didn't give up on the book.

i love you all, stay safe and take care of yourselves.