•19•

I woke up to Billie sprawled on the bed, her messy bed hair was on her face, so i cleared it before getting up and going to the bathroom. This isn't my first time staying the night so i had some essentials in the bathroom. Once i was cleaned up, i went to the kitchen where Maggie was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Maggie" i rasped.

"Good morning sweetie, when are you catching the plane ?"

"Tonight at 2 am since it'll be less busy."

"Ok. Well Finneas and Claudia will be coming over in a few hours. But I think you will be back home by then "

"Yeah i need to pack a few extra things. But it's okay i'll see Claudia for dinner." Maggie nodded her head in understanding.

——————————

We were now around the table for a last meal before Billie and i go back home. We're at Claudia's house since Kristal, Gaël and Connor are here as they're coming too.

Billie nudged my leg and whispered in my ears.
"Should we tell em ?" She consulted me.

"Yeah. Start first."

"GUYS" Billie spoke loudly. Everyone's head snapped towards Billie and i. I felt conscious, what if they didn't approve ?

"Hayden and I have something to announce." She continued.

She shook my hand telling me to continue.
"We... are dating." I spoke cautiously.

Most of the responses were funny enough 'finally' and Gaël said 'we been knew'. Yeah i'll say it went well. Patrick was happy for us and Maggie brought me in a bear hug. Well, now that, that's done. Let's go back home.

——————————

Hayday_ via Instagram!

Hayday_: Surprise someone you love today !Liked by kristals-kase , Gaël:nobro and 12,438 more Haileebeaver: you look very ugly

Liked by kristals-kase , Gaël:nobro and 12,438 more
Haileebeaver: you look very ugly.

Billieshostage: is that her ??

Piratesqtip: could of done done way better.
Connorscorn reply to Piratesqtip: *could've

Blohshleftleg: she's gorgeous 😍
Load more...

"You ready to go mama ?"

"Uh... yeah let's go." I said scanning the room one last time to see if we forgot anything.

Here's the plan:
The time of our arrival, it'll be around 4:00 am and we'll take more time at baggage claim even though Billie insisted to upgrade us to first class so around 4:30. The plan was to surprise Hailee when she comes back from her last meeting before the game. She isn't going to play because duh. We don't wanna injure her or for her to be tired the day of the match. Anyway. Her meeting is at two so we'll be waiting at a loft that my mom has mainly to rent it to other people. It's vacant right now and everything Billie and i need are already there. And the rest will go to my dad's houses.