•27•*

We cuddled for a while not moving, just appreciating each others presence. This date is going so much better than i planned.

"Do you wanna go watch the sunset at the lake in the back ?" I asked my loving girlfriend.

"Of course. I would love to." She said getting up and taking out her hand to me. It's autumn so the sun is setting pretty early, it was already 5 pm so by the time we get there we'll just have to wait and chill a bit there.

It doesn't matter where we are, Billie and i never got bored. Nor from each other nor from the time, we always make the most of it. That's one of the things i love about her.

We decided it would be better to bring the horses back to the barn and then go to the lake walking. And that's just what we did. As we arrive at the pier, the sky already has some hues of orange.

"Hey Hayden, look at that fish!" Billie said from the edge.

"Where? Where? I wanna see!" I rushed over to her, i got on my knees as she was on hers, i leaned over as she pointed at literally nothing.

"Don't move or it might swim away." She whispered. I leaned over a little bit more when i felt a hand on my back pushing me forward, my body touched the cold water.

"BILLIE!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" I yelled at her.

"Well this one's going to mama Maggie." She sneered.

"Help me up!" I whined, sticking my arm out.

"No baby. Get out yourself." "Billie please" i said getting my best acting out and made a tear prick my eye.

"No don't cry. C'mere!" She said getting on her knees to help me out. I seized the opportunity and pulled her in.

"HAHAHA! I should really play a role with Tom Holland." I said as she came back up the surface, with a frown on her pretty face.

"Aww come one, you deserved that!" I said pulling her in a hug. She snaked in my and then lunged me backwards, both of us going under water. We came back up again.

I hit her arm as she was laughing uncontrollably. "Hold up! My phone though. It's not in my pocket!" I said panicked feeling my pockets.

"Don't worry love, I took it out when you were leaning over the edge!" She said pressing her hand to my cheek to bring me in a kiss.

"I hate you" i mumbled on her lips.

"Weren't you the one saying you loved me a few hours ago ?"

"Oh so you don't like that, i can stop if you want ?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"No, no, no, I love you baby!" She said kissing me once again.

"Yeah that's what i thought" i giggled, i jumped on on her as we continued making out.

"Let's get out of here, yeah ? It's pretty cold" she broke out of the kiss and pressed our foreheads. "Yeah" i nodded and smiled.

We pulled ourselves up and wrapped ourselves in Billie's hoodie as she left it dry on the pier. We cuddle together as our feet dangled down, our toes occasionally grazing the water as it ripples.

"I really do love you Billie." I said kissing her cheek.

"I know Hayden, I love you too, very much." She said kissing my forehead. I laid my head on her shoulder as we watched the sunset.

Once it was almost completely dark, we decided to head back so we didn't get lost on the short path in the woods we need to take to get back to the ranch. We walked in hand in hand, talking about what we have planned once we get back.

Once we got to the car, i opened the trunk and changed into spare clothes i brought just in case one of us fell in the mud. Once we were done changing, i phoned mrs. Hilling telling her that we were heading after putting the horses back in.

I backed out of the parking and we were on our way back home. Billie inter whined our finger together as i drove while she took a nap. How did i get so lucky ?

As i pull off to the driveway after an hour long drive, Billie's eyes flutter open. "We're here, baba." I rubbed her thigh gently. She nodded as she opened her door. We got out and entered the house.

Dads were making dinner, while Hailee was sitting lazily on the couch, scrolling through Tik Tok. I made my way to the couch and kissed Hailee on the head, and i next went to kitchen to do the same to my dads cheeks.

I then pulled Billie upstairs so we can chill in my room for a bit. We were watching a random movie that we found on Netflix, all of a sudden, Billie sat on my lap and started kissing me.

I groaned while we were making out as she was grinding on my hips. I wasted no time turning us around, i kissed her neck, slowly trailing my way down to her chest.

"Is it ok if i take these off." I tugged on her short and her bra. She nodded her head yes, so i undressed her. I went back to kissing her chest. I went down and caught one of her nipples in my mouth, while my other hand was teasing the other.

"Shit, Hayden, please i can't wait." She moaned. I licked my way down to her waistline, i tug at her lacy thong, silently asking for permission. She breathily nods, launching her head back because she's impatient.

I take them off, revealing her glistening pussy. "You're so wet my love" i smirked at her, she whimpered, begging once again for me to fuck her.

I started placing kisses to her core, slowly licking left and right. "Mmm, Hayden harder" she moaned. "Patience baby" i whispered against her pussy. I continued licking, this time with more pressure, slowly working her with my fingers. I entered two fingers and started pumping. Above me, Billie was a moaning mess, her breathing became uneven when i added another finger.

"Baby, i'm gonna cum" she said tiredly, "go ahead love" i said placing and gently kiss to her lips. As i pulled away, she came undone under me, i continued to pump in and out with two finger to ride out her high.

When i took them out, she redirected my hand to her mouth tasting herself while making eye contact with me.

"Mmm, i love you" she said pulling me by my arm so i landed on her and kissed her.

"I love you more lovey"

"Shut up, impossible." I shook my head and placed it between her boobs.