•11•

I woke up in Billie's arms at 6:30 i really wish i could not go to school today but apparently this semester's classes are really important. I swiftly get out of Billie's arms and make my way to the bathroom to start getting ready, Kristal just got out so i quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth.

When i get back to my room to change, i see Billie awake, on her phone.

"Good morning Bil. I gotta go to school, there is a spare toothbrush in the bathroom, you can leave when you want." I said in a hurry.

"Do you want me to pick you up after school?" She proposed.

"I don't think it's a good idea, you could pick me up a little farther from the building if you want."

"Got it" she nodded.

I ran to the door but stopped in my tracks to come back and peck Billie on the cheek, then i went for real. I hate being the center of attention and coming to school with 'the world's biggest superstar' wouldn't help my case.

Nothing happened at school, it was rather boring. As soon as the bell dismissed us i bolt to the doors, excited to see Billie. I saw her matte black car parked on the curb so i knocked on the window telling her to unlock the door. I heard the click so i opened the door and got in, dropping my bag on the floor between my feet.

"How was school, love ?" She asked

Love

"Um, boring and tiring" i sighed

"Would like ice cream make your day better ?" She questioned

I instantly perked up and nodded my head while she chuckled and shook her getting the car started.

"At least we get a break at the end of the week" i whined.

"That's great. You could have more time for me." She raised a brow

"For sureeee" i replied sarcastically. If only she would know i would anything just to spend time with her.

We pull up to the ice cream parlor and i order my usual cookies and cream and Billie took a peanut butter and chocolate one. As there were high chances of her getting recognize, we took the ice cream to the car and drove to a random park to eat it.

"Actually, would you like to go back to my house ?" She questioned.

"Umm,i don't know, is your family here ? I don't want to just barge and make a bad impression since you know, i work for Clau-"

"OH MY GOD! Do you ever shut up ?" She chuckled "My mom will love you, and you already met Finneas, and my dad will be fine too, plus you're literally perfect i don't know how you could ever ruin anything." Billie cut me off my rambling.

Oh i do. Trust me, i do.

I only give her a toothless smile we continued driving to her house, me occasionally feeding her a spoonful of ice cream.

————————

We are now in front of Billie's house, it looks very homey and it's not too big. As we get out of the car i start running my nails over the side of my thumb. My gesture does not go unnoticed by Billie so she takes my hand in hers.

"Stop that, they'll like you. Don't worry about it." She furrow her eyebrows. I only nod in response. Meeting parents is one of my worst nightmares, i feel like i need to make a good impression so they let their kids hangout with me.

The door was opened by a brown almost ginger haired woman. I make eye contact with her and i smile breaking it as soon as possible but not too fast to seem rude.

"You must be Hayden." She asked wholeheartedly which gives me reassurance.

"Yes i am. Nice to meet ms Eilish" i say. I see Billie laugh from my peripheral vision.

"You know my last name isn't Eilish right ?" She asked still laughing.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it dear, you can call me Maggie." She smiles and lets us in. Billie still chuckling leads us to her room and my face still pigment by the embarrassment.

"What's your last name ?" I ask while she closed the door.

"Eilish." She replied dryly.

"I could look it up. But i'm not going to disrespect you like that, so tell me!" i whined.

"Tell me your full name first." She raised a brow.

"Hayden Amber Clayton" i mumbled.

"Speak up love" she said lifting my face by my jawline so my gaze was on her.

Butterflies

"Hayden Amber Clayton" i spoke up more audibly this time.

"That's very pretty, just like you, your eyes, your nose, your mouth and everything part of you" she stated. My cheeks and nose turned pink this from another feeling.

Her face was now inches away from mine, i could feel her breath on my lips, the urge to kiss her was hard to resist, she moved her face closer to mine, i closed my eyes preparing for her plump lips on mine, before it could happen, we were interrupted by Maggie yelling that Finneas has arrived.

"Fucking hell" Billie whispered to herself while moving away from me. "Yes mom" she yelled. She averted her gaze to me. "C'mon".

"Wait ! What's your name though ?"

"Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell" she said opening the door.