•7•

I was on my way to Claudia's casually listening to Conan Gray. I pulled up the map on my phone and placed it on the dashboard. After a 15 minute drive, i arrived at a huge house with a huge front gate.

I took my phone of the dashboard and dialed Claudia's number. She picked up.

"Hey i'm at the front gate right now." I spoke

"Alright, it's opening." She said.

As soon as she hung up the gate started opening. Damn. I pressed on the gas pedal and pulled up to the front door.

The front door opened and i saw Claudia in person for the first in person, i've seem pictures of her but she looks even more gorgeous.

I got out of my car and took my laptop from the passenger side that contains my school schedule and some of my work.

She brought me into a hug and brought me inside. It was a nice house, she brought me to the kitchen and i opened my laptop on the kitchen isle while she offered me a glass of water.

"So. I was thinking you could start editing my videos and we could schedule my posting around your schedule."

"That would be nice." I shot her a smile.

"So i'm gonna show you some of the photos i edited and you could tell what you think and if you like my editing style. And i could also edit a random clip right now." I explained as i pulled up some of the photos i edited of Hailee because she is naturally gorgeous and photogenic.

"Sure, that would be awesome." She said excitedly.

————————

"Well, i walk back hom-" i was cut of be a playful scream.

"Finneas, give me back the uke" i girl's voice shouted.

Two person came into the kitchen and they rounded up around Claudia with a ginger guy with a black ukulele in his hand, and black and green haired girl jumping for her life.

Claudia cleared her throat drawing their attention. I couldn't get a good look at the girl as she was behind Claudia.

"Hayden, this is my boyfriend, Finneas. Finneas, this is Hayden my new editor." She introduced us. I placed my hand in front of him, he gladly shook it and i brought my attention back up to the girl. Claudia stepped aside and i got a good look, her eyes looked really familiar, then it hit me.

"Were the one who gave me your umbrella right ?" I asked shyly

"Yeah." She she scoffed amused.

"I'm Hayden." I placed my hand in front of me.

"Billie." She said as she shook my hand. I got lost in her eyes but quickly snapped out of it when i heard Claudia say my name.

"Sorry." I blushed.

"That's alright she chuckled. Everyone does that." Claudia said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I quickly shrugged it off. Finneas and Billie exited the kitchen when she finally got her ukulele back. Claudia chuckled and i quickly got back to editing.

"I want more of a calm or relaxed kind of vibe. You know ?" She explained.

I nodded while searching for a font that screams 'Claudia'.

"Do you like this one ?" I asked.

"A lot."

"So...umm...what does Finneas do ?" I asked while cutting something out trying to sound casual.