"Little Tangyuan! Little Tangyuan!"

Wang Tao grabbed Lin Yuan who had fallen over and called him a few times, but he didn't respond at all. Wang Tao knew that something was wrong, so he quickly beat Lin Yuan horizontally Holding her in her arms, she rushed outside.

"Zhang Yuexin, Xiaotangyuan'er fainted, hurry and go to the hospital with me!"

Zhang Yuexin was also in a hurry, and quickly ran out with Wang Tao, the little chubby yelled anxiously and followed closely beside Wang Tao.

There was no public phone in the alley, so Wang Tao didn't care to call 120. He and Zhang Yuexin stopped a rickshaw on the road and hurried to the Municipal People's Hospital.

"Who are the relatives of the patient? Why didn't you send the patient to the hospital earlier because the patient had such a severe fever?" asked the doctor in the emergency room.

"I'm his brother," Wang Tao hurriedly said, "Is my brother okay?"

"The fever has reached 40 degrees, are you okay?" The doctor said in a bad tone, "Also, this is a hospital. Get that dog out of here! You keep barking like that, do other patients need to see a doctor!" The little chubby dun'er couldn't get out, so he guarded Lin Yuan, and he would bite anyone who touched him, with a ferocious vigor The doctor was shocked.

Wang Tao said embarrassingly: "Little Pang Dun'er and my brother have a very good relationship, or you can just wait for him to stay here, and I promise he won't bite randomly." The little fat Dun'er seemed to understand Wang Tao's words, and immediately calmed down. Quietly squatting on the ground, eagerly looking at Lin Yuan lying on the hospital bed.

The doctor felt a little bit of sympathy when he saw it, and said, "Let's talk about it first, if it barks again, I have to get it out!" Wang Tao and Zhang Yuexin quickly responded.

After the doctor gave Lin Yuan a routine examination, he said, "The patient's condition is not optimistic, and he needs a general examination. You should go through the hospitalization procedures immediately." Wang Tao and Zhang Yuexin were completely dumbfounded when they heard that, and Wang Tao asked: " Doesn't my brother have a cold?" The doctor said a long list, Wang Tao didn't understand the dialect of Q City, but Zhang Yuexin could understand it, but how could he understand the professional terms that the doctor said? After listening for a long time, the two of them were dumbfounded.

An ID card and a deposit are required to go through the hospitalization procedures. Neither of them had an ID card, and the deposit was not enough. Wang Tao hurried to call Chen Ming outside the hospital.

Fortunately, Chen Ming was at home today, and when he received the call, he hurried over with Wang Minmin.

The person who saw Wang Tao at the entrance of the hospital said a few words, Chen Ming went to register to go through the formalities, Wang Minmin went with him to see Lin Yuan, and asked the doctor to understand the situation.

The doctor only said that the situation is not very good, and we can only draw conclusions after the test results come out. The biggest problem at present is that the patient has a persistent high fever and is unconscious, which may lead to more serious complications.

Wang Tao watched the doctor hold the syringe, the long needle pierced his slender arm, the bright red blood quickly filled the syringe, pulled out the long needle, the blood dripped out, dazzling the slender and flawless arm.

He asked worriedly: "Little aunt, do you think the little glutinous rice balls will burn out your brains?" Wang Minmin gave him a look of hatred: "You don't have a crow's mouth, your brain is broken, little glutinous rice balls." There will be no problem at all, if you don't speak, no one will treat you as dumb." Wang Tao rarely quarreled with her, looking at the bloodless little glutinous rice balls on the hospital bed, he felt an indescribable feeling in his heart.