He suddenly felt that this kind of himself was very...

"Stupid."

He cursed, went to the toilet to pee, lay on the bed, rubbed against the pillow, and found Zhou Gong in minutes.

The next day, in English morning reading class, Wang Tao stood up the book and whispered to Zhang Yuexin, "Brother, I want to ask you something. You work at Xiaotangyuaner's place. How much does he pay you for a month?" Zhang Yuexin looked at it

. Looking at the English teacher, she was writing something, and she didn't pay attention to everyone's movements, so she whispered: "150 yuan a month, but I hope to add more money this month." Wang Xiaotao hesitated to say: "So cheap?" Not

enough He used to treat people to dinner.

Zhang Yuexin smiled and said in a low voice: "Little Tangyuan is quite generous. Other bosses would never ask a high school student like me to work part-time."

Wang Xiaotao struggled for a long time, and when Zhang Yuexin thought he was not talking, he asked in a low voice "You said Xiaotangyuan still needs manpower?"

Zhang Yuexin was quite surprised, and said, "I'm not sure about this, why are you interested?"

Wang Tao was about to answer when the English teacher on the podium coughed twice , staring at them both.

Zhang Yuexin pretended to continue reading, while Wang Tao turned the pen in his hand, wondering what he was thinking.

The English teacher glared at Wang Tao a few times, thinking in his heart that this child is really a disaster! Zhang Yuexin is such an honest and obedient child, it's only been two days and he's been taken away! No, she has to tell Lao He later.

However, seeing that the two of them hadn't been transferred in the afternoon, one knew that the English teacher's small report was for nothing.

After class, Wang Tao followed Zhang Yuexin to the small glutinous rice ball store, without saying anything, very honestly tied a white apron, and started to help.

When class was about to start, he pulled Xiaotangyuan aside, and whispered a little embarrassedly: "Little Tangyuan, brother, I have something to tell you, and it's up to you whether you agree or not. If you don't agree, I'll be your brother." I never said that."

Lin Yuan smiled and said, "Yeah."

It was the first time he saw Wang Tao look so nervous, it was quite interesting.

Wang Tao stuttered and talked about what happened last night, avoiding the seriousness, and Lin Yuan understood what he meant. He just wanted to work in his small shop.

Lin Yuan didn't refuse, but said: "Brother Wang, let me think about it first. When you come over at night, will I give you an answer?" Wang Tao smiled and

said, "Yes."

Yuan began to calculate.

Recently, someone in the alley has started selling potato chips. Although the business is not as popular as his place, it has indeed attracted some people. It's not because the taste of other houses is so good. No matter how good the taste is, it's not as good as those grown in the valley. The ingredients are delicious, and the root cause is that there are too few people in the small shop, and those students can't wait, so they naturally go to other places.

Lin Yuan is also thinking about recruiting more people these days. By the way, he also wants to broaden his business channels. After all, selling only potato chips is not very cost-effective.

He wants to try to sell maocai and make it into a self-service small hot pot. The money is calculated on the basis of the head. Vegetables can be eaten as you like, and the price of meat dishes is calculated separately. In this way, he can make a lot of money. Anyway, the vegetables in the valley cost nothing. .

I mentioned the venue to Grandma Zhu. There is a yard behind the store. There is no problem with putting more than ten small tables in the yard. The rent will be discussed when the details are made.

Wang Tao is clumsy, and Lin Yuan doesn't really want him very much, but he knows that Wang Tao will come to him today, probably because of Teacher Chen and Teacher Wang.

It's actually very simple to think about it, since they want to stimulate Wang Tao to make money, they must have thought about it first, Wang Tao has neither acquaintances nor connections in Q City, and he is studying, so the only one who can help him is himself.

Lin Yuan knew the purpose of the two teachers, and it was nothing more than to let Wang Tao exercise more and grow up as soon as possible. In addition, this move probably also helped him a little bit.

In any case, even the chief of the Public Security Bureau of Q City wanted to give Teacher Chen face, and since Teacher Chen's nephew was working here, no one would dare to make trouble.

Lin Yuan thought about it for a while, and felt that Wang Tao's work in his own shop was also good. Although he is a little clumsy now, he can be adjusted slowly.

In the evening, when Wang Tao came over again, Lin Yuan said to him: "Brother Wang, you can come and try it first. If you want a salary, let's start with 100 yuan a month." Wang Tao said dissatisfied: "Why am I lower than him!

" Zhang Yuexin, why! How can they be treated so differently?

Lin Yuan smiled and said, "When you can catch up with Xiao Zhang, I promise to give you a salary increase."

Wang Tao looked at Xiao Tang Yuan'er's smile, no matter how he looked at it, he felt that there was a sense of coaxing a child in it, and he held back. Don't turn your head away.

Damn, Zhang Yuexin, what expression is that on your face!

Wang Xiaotao's eyes were full of fighting spirit, could it be that he could wash dishes, fry potatoes, and adjust flavors, it's nothing special, there is nothing in this world that my young master Wang can't learn!

Xiao Tangyuan was secretly proud of herself. It is true that different salaries can mobilize the enthusiasm of employees. It is not bad. We did not read the financial edition in my previous life for nothing.