The two waved goodbye in the town, Wang Tao took out the key and was about to open the door, but someone opened it.

Chen Ming's face was very serious, and he asked, "Why did you come back so late? Where did you go? Do you know how long your little aunt and I have been waiting for you at school?

" Heaved a sigh of relief, and immediately said in a bad tone: "Yo, where did Young Master Wang go? How do you know you're coming back? Let's talk about it first. It's so late and it's not good for us to disturb the rest of the neighbors. We can't Like some people who don't know what is important."

Wang Tao pushed the bicycle away and put it away. He knew that he was wrong, but he said solemnly: "Wang Minmin, don't speak so harshly, I went to do something good tonight."

Wang Minmin sneered and said: "Yo, don't you see that our Eldest Young Master Wang is still a living Lei Feng?"

Wang Tao said in awe, "That's necessary, you definitely don't know that Xiaotangyuan's business is to open a shop in No. 1 Middle School, right?"

Chen Ming frowned and said, "Xiaotangyuan opened a shop? What's going on?"

Wang Tao happily told the story of Xiaotangyuan's shop, his expression was so excited that Wang Minmin couldn't help hitting him.

"Look at her, and then at you. Xiaotangyuan is almost two years younger than you. She has become a small boss. What about you? You are worried about not coming back at night. Hehe, husband, tell me about this." Why is the gap between people so big?"

Chen Ming echoed in a very doggy manner: "That's right, we are still good sons, unlike some people who are complacent about eating free food!"

Wang Tao was angry: "Hey, you are accusing Sang and scolding Huai. Who? I, I, I will pay the living expenses now!"

Wang Minmin said contemptuously: "Forget it, Young Master Wang, I gave you a lot of your lucky money. If you can earn money to pay the living expenses someday Let's talk big again, let's go, my husband, let's go to sleep,

we don't bother to talk to him." Wang Tao looked at their backs and jumped angrily: "What's so great about making money, don't look down on others!" The

couple with their backs to him showed a successful expression Smile.

That night, Wang Xiaotao suffered from insomnia. He lived to be 16 years old and suffered from insomnia for the first time in his life.

He knew that he had fallen under the violent tactics of the adulterer and adulterer, but, for a man tofu, he must do what he says.

However, he turned over with his pillow in his arms, where are we going to make money?

In City Q, where can he make money if he is not familiar with the place?

Open a shop like Xiaotangyuan?

Wang Tao thought for a while, he was not as good at making Xiaotangyuan, besides, where could he find someone? Maybe if you open a store today, someone else will empty out the store tomorrow.

Wang Xiaotao thought of various plans, and then denied them one by one, the more he thought about it, the more irritable he felt.

For the first time, he understood ignorantly that he might be nothing without the protection of his family.

nothing.

He hated this idea, but this idea was like a demon, entrenched in his heart.

He got up from the bed, walked to the window, looked out the window, the stars were vast and the night sky was like ink.