After the hair of the little chubby pier dries, it is very fluffy and bright. The fiery red fur can't even find a mottled one. When it runs, the long fur dances with its movements, like a burning flame, gorgeous Dazzling streamers overflowing.

Looking at Fat Duner, Lin Yuan somewhat understood why those top-quality mastiffs in later generations could be sold for tens of millions of dollars. Such a beautiful, well-behaved and psychic mastiff only recognizes one owner in its life, no amount of money is worth it.

In the afternoon, Lin Yuan took Xiaopang Duner for a walk around the village. The Chinese pastoral dogs in the village (commonly known as earth dogs, what a deceitful name!!!) saw Xiaopang Duner, and all frightened their tails He ran away, so the chubby dun'er was proud, squatting on the ground and looking at his master proudly, his whole body exuded the aura of "seeking praise, begging to be touched".

Lin Yuan held it in his arms as he wished, and immediately felt that he was the happiest mastiff king in the world, especially after seeing the many chickens that the master bought for it, oh, oh, the master is so kind...

On the way back, the little chubby Duner followed Lin Yuan and jumped up and down, scaring the chickens in the cage to flap their wings and scream, and went home noisily all the way. Lin Yuan closed the door, and with a thought, all the chickens and their cages were taken into the valley.

Seeing its delicious food disappear out of thin air, little chubby Dun'er became anxious and circled around the owner, but he hadn't even turned around twice before even the owner disappeared.

After entering the valley, Lin Yuan saw that the chickens were still alive and kicking, and was immediately elated. It seems that this valley can really support animals! He was about to plan where it would be more suitable to raise these poultry, when there were bursts of anxious barking of dogs outside, he was surprised that he could hear the movement outside in the valley, and then he returned home immediately, only to see the fat Er was running around in a hurry, yelling at the place where he had just disappeared, and when he saw him, he rushed over immediately, squatting on the ground and looking at him worriedly.

Lin Yuan felt guilty because of its small eyes, so she quickly picked her up and walked into the valley together.

Soon, Fat Duner fell in love with this misty valley, and it used its mouth to pull Linyuan's sleeve, motioning for him to put it down, and as soon as it landed, it immediately flew towards the pool.

Don't look at Fat Duner as a puppy who has just been weaned, he knows more than Lin Yuan. With the instinct of a beast, he immediately finds that the water pool is the place where the most aura is gathered. Although he doesn't understand what aura is, it seems to be He knew naturally that pools were of great advantage to him.

"Bang—" Fat Duner seemed to have bumped into something, fell to the ground, got a little angry, got up, chose a new direction and continued to charge, was hit again, repeated several times, it was furious, and yelled at the pool .

Lin Yuan who was not far away had a panoramic view of this scene, and couldn't help being surprised, why was Fat Duner blocked 5 meters away from the pool? He walked over and tried, but he still easily reached the edge of the pool. He walked up to Pang Dun'er and tried to hug it in, but found that there seemed to be an invisible force separating them. No matter how hard he tried, as long as he hugged Pang Dun'er Son, his hands couldn't cross the boundary of nothingness, so he could only give up in the end.

However, this is also good. He was worried that feeding the poultry in the valley would pollute the pond water, so he planned to lock them up for feeding. It is much more delicious than captive ones.

Lin Yuan licked his mouth and said to Pang Dun: "From now on, these poultry will be under your control, don't bite them randomly, behave well, and give them to the meat!" Immediately, he looked at the poultry more eagerly. The chicken soup made by the owner was delicious, and he felt a little hungry.

These poor chickens were so frightened that they didn't even dare to scream when they met Fat Duner's hungry eyes. They huddled together and hid in a corner of the cage, shivering.

Lin Yuan opened the cage, and the chickens rushed out immediately, screaming and flying all over the valley. Fatty, not to be outdone, yelled and chased all over the valley.

During the Spring Festival, Lin Yuan didn't have any relatives to visit, and he didn't go to sell vegetables anymore. He just nestled in the valley and read every day.

Fortunately, he collected all the books from the first to the third year of junior high school, put them in a box and put them under the bed. Before Lin Mazi went to his house to destroy them, he didn't find this box of books, otherwise there might be only one of them left now. Heap of ashes.

Opening the junior high school textbook, he found that the knowledge he used to be familiar with has been forgotten after ten years. After the start of school, he will face the high school entrance examination, so he has to work hard, study hard, and improve every day. .

Fortunately, no matter after rebirth or before rebirth, Lin Yuan was a very conscientious and diligent person. He took notes in the textbooks meticulously, and his handwriting was neat and neat, with few ink marks. Thanks to this excellent habit, when Lin Yuan picked up the middle school textbooks again after ten years, he could quickly familiarize himself with and understand the knowledge, and occasionally even recall the scene of the teachers in the classroom at that time.

Ten days passed in a blink of an eye, and Lin Yuan had already revisited all the textbooks for the three years of junior high school, and he had integrated all the knowledge in the textbooks, which should be more than enough for the senior high school entrance examination.

So, he took a vacation for himself, and took Pang Duner to go for a walk in the city, to buy some things, and to see if there were any saplings in the flower and bird market.

Fatty is sitting in the basket in front of the bicycle with difficulty. He has been fed so well by Lin Yuan recently, and he has grown again. The small basket can no longer hold him. His chubby head and forelimbs are only It was able to ride on the basket, and its hind legs were bent in the basket with difficulty. After it adjusted its sitting position, it barked twice, signaling Lin Yuan to set off.

Although the posture is not very cool, it will definitely not stop its determination to go for a ride, Chubby thought proudly while sitting in the basket.

However, Fat Duner regretted it when he entered the city, because people one after another asked the owner how much to sell it, and he felt very sad, and he didn't want to change his owner. The owner is the best person in the world for it...

Lin Yuan sensed the uneasiness of Fat Duner, since before it drooped its head, and when someone approached it, it barked and became very irritable.

Lin Yuan wondered if it was afraid that he would sell it, but then he thought about it, Chubby is just a little milk dog, it is impossible for him to be so smart, Lin Yuan finally attributed his behavior to not liking to meet strangers, so, He found an empty alley and put the fat man into the valley, and he continued to go to the flower and bird market.

The flower and bird market in Q City is very famous in several nearby counties, because Q City is mountainous, and there are quite a lot of people who grow flowers and trees. The market has a wide variety of flowers and trees, and the quality is also good, so many people admire it come.

Today is not the first day of the New Year's Day for the Flower and Bird Market. There are not many people in the market before the New Year's Eve is over, and the market is a little deserted.

Lin Yuan wanted to come and buy some fruit tree saplings to plant in the valley, but after visiting the whole market, he didn't come across any fruit saplings for sale. After asking, he realized that it's not the best time to plant fruit trees yet, and it will take another 5 days. Hold a large-scale sapling trade fair, and you can buy any saplings you want at that time.

In 5 more days, it was just the day before school started, and the time was a bit tight, but there was no way, so Lin Yuan had to thank the uncle who answered his questions first, and decided to come back in 5 days.

On the way back, Lin Yuan was stopped by an old man who set up a street stall.