Maybe he should consider raising some chickens and ducks in the valley. Things grow fast and there is no season in the valley. Plant some wheat and rice. Is he afraid that these poultry will not eat? Will the poultry raised in this valley grow like those vegetables? Will it be delicious too? The more Lin Yuan thought about it, the more excited she became. The only worry was whether this space could bring living things into it.

"Little Tangyuan, it would be great if you were a girl, and we will marry you home as a daughter-in-law tomorrow!" Wang Tao said with emotion while picking his teeth when his stomach was full: "Look, this is a hall, and you can't go down." I have a kitchen, she is pretty and has a good temper, we must marry a wife like this in the future! She is much better than some hags!"

Lin Yuan's face darkened immediately, and she cursed inwardly: Marry a daughter-in-law! Amazing? What's wrong with not being a woman? Even if you want to marry, I will not marry you!

Cursing and scolding, Lin Yuan realized that his thoughts were drifting too far, his old face blushed, I am a big man, marry a woolen wool! Even if we are gay, we will not marry! Nima, why is it getting married or not again? Wang Xiaotao is so mean-spirited!

"You don't even have full hair, and you still marry a wife..." Lin Yuan muttered indignantly.

Wang Minmin was stunned when he heard it, and then laughed loudly: "Hahaha...Wang Xiaotao, did you hear that, go back and get your hair all grown up before marrying a wife!" "Who said I didn't have all my hair?!

" Let out a roar, and after the roar, I realized that I said something wrong, but this girl still didn't blush, and said solemnly: "You haven't seen Xiaotangyuan, so don't talk nonsense, it's wrong to judge others by yourself Yes." After speaking, he looked at Lin Yuan's waist below the waist and above the legs in a serious manner.

Lin Yuan has learned a lot about what it means to be humble and invincible!

Because they were going back to City B tomorrow, Chen Ming and the others played until the afternoon before leaving. Before leaving, Wang Minmin repeatedly invited Lin Yuan to go to City B to celebrate the New Year with them, but Lin Yuan refused. Minmin had no choice but to tell him to be careful at home alone, review his textbooks when he had time, and bring him gifts after the New Year. Back...

Wang Xiaotao also generously said that the red envelopes he got back this time will be divided into half of Lin Yuan, mainly because when he mentioned that he wanted to bring some vegetables back to his relatives and friends in City B to try something new, Lin Yuan gave him two full sacks , not a penny. However, from his point of view, Lin Yuan was already extremely poor, and he lived by selling a la carte dishes to collect tuition fees.

After sending Teacher Chen and the others away, Lin Yuan cleaned up the house, counted three hundred yuan from the hut in the valley, closed the door of the house, and returned the car to Uncle Wei on a tricycle.

Lin Jinbao was setting off smoke cannons with the children in the village on the side of the road. When he saw a black car bumping past the road, he immediately threw away the things in his hand and ran home, shouting: "Dad, Dad, Those scoundrels who beat you are gone!"

Lin Mazi suddenly regained his energy when he heard this, and sat up from the bed suddenly, and the movement was so violent that he touched the wound on his back, and he scolded in pain: "Little bastard, how dare you?" Colluding with outsiders to bully me, I won't let you see how powerful I am today, I'm a fucking grandson!"

Ji Fen carefully helped Lin Mazi out of bed, and said viciously: "How dare you beat you like this, that little bastard If you dare not pay the medical expenses of thousands of dollars, my mother will never end with him!"