50. Dr. Kim seokjin

Start from the beginning

( This cute little interaction didn't go unnoticed by jimin )

Suddenly Taehyung asked hobi

Tae : Hyung where's jin Hyung?

Hobi : oh he's upstairs getting ready, he came back a little, he'll be here in a few.
He said giving his signature sunshine smile.

Jimin to y/n : u know y/n jin Hyung is the eldest and more like a mother of the group.

"Jin"

" Their jin Hyung"

The name jin almost had y/n tear up , they were calling him the mother. These little things were making y/n feel a sudden nervousness..

Is it her jinu oppa? No no that can't be , someone else can have the same name too. Her heart was beating faster... She was trying her best not to think about it because obviously it's not him...

Y/n was just expecting him not to be her oppa , she doesn't has the courage to face him , she really can't see him .

Y/n's heart was thumping inside her chest loud. Suddenly jungkook yelled " Hyung come fast".

Y/n was sitting with all the boys in the hall while jin came from the door behind.

" Am sorry! Sorry guys i got an emergency case in the hospital. "
Jin said from behind and y/n broke down into tears , she can never forget the sweet voice ever .
Y/n broke down into tears.

She recognised him!

It's him!!

It's her jinu oppa!

Their jin Hyung and her jinu oppa are the same!!

Y/n's heart sank , she started sobbing silently , y/n didn't get up to greet him which gained tae's attention. He looked at his side to see a river of tears flowing down her cheeks. Taehyung panicked and shook y/n shoulder Asking her if she was ok? What happened??

It gained everyone's attention , even of jin. They all were confused like why did she started crying all of a sudden who was smiling just a few seconds ago.

Before anyone else could say something. Jin sensed the quiet and tensed atmosphere of the room and he heard tae asking why is she crying.

Jin was confused too
" What's wrong boys? "

He asks taehyung. Glancing at the girl's back who was sitting on the couch , her figure was shaking.

Jin had the same uneasy feeling like y/n did a while ago... Jin's inside was also telling him something , which he wasn't able to recognise right now.

Suddenly y/n got up from the couch and slowly turned around to see the person behind her. She took a few steps towards the man standing clueless...

Y/n came upto jin crying, she stood infront of him.
She wiped her eyes with her sweater paws in order to see the person clearly.

" Dr. Kim seokjin??? " She said in a broken yet sten voice.

" Y..yeah d..do we know each other?? " Jin said in confusion...

Well this broke poor y/n Little heart into millions of pieces... She has been wishing well for him for the whole of her life .

Y/n recognised his voice and aura from behind but he couldn't even recognise her even if he saw her face.... Y/n was week on her knees already.