A Talk With Heros

It is currently been a few weeks as Y/n has went to talk and made an alliance with Azazel and the Fallen Angel Faction. Though there are a few who didn't agree with the idea, which were promptly dealt with by either him or tricky.

Right now Y/n Tricky and Fleetway are currently heading towards Shield HQ. Where they were invited to come to the meeting about the war against against Union and possibly any other threats.

They walked around the Headquarters as they saw other workers of Shield walk about their business.

They made it to the meeting room where the three were met with a few well named hero groups.

They looked over to see the trio.

Y/n: Well, this is quite the surprise, that much is for certain. We got the Avengers, X-men, Justice League, and the Spiders? Well that is surprising.

Peter: So your the....you know...
He said nervously trying not to start a fight.

Y/n: Y/n L/n? The Weakling of Union? Yes that is me. Don't be shy at all. Just don't get on my bad side and nothing will happen.

Peter: Ok, cool. Names Peter, Peter Parker.

Y/n: I know who you are. And the others in your group. And don't worry your secrets are safe with me. I just want to say to all of you that....it's a real honor to meet such amazing people like y'all.

Flash: Aww, you hear that Batman you have a fan.

Batman: Shut it. And it's good to meet you as well.

Xavier: As I feel the same.

Fleetway: Yeah yeah yeah, let's get all the introduction out of the way and hurry this shit up.

Wolverine: I like this guy. And I have to agree.

???: Calm yourself Wolverine. We're all here for the same reason. Just like mister L/n.

Everyone looked over to see that it was the man of the hour himself. Director Nick Fury.

Fury: So with everyone here let's get this meeting started. Now im sire yu all know the reason why your here?

Captain America: Yes, Union.

The room became deathly serious.

Fury: You are correct Captain. Right now this meeting will be held as to plan against them.

Batman: Lets get started.

Over the next few hours the heros talked and planned about how they were going to defeat Union. The only problem was that they had to together the citizens of Union City against Union. Which will be easy since they will expose all the crimes they have done and have swept under the rug.

The citizens will cause chaos in the city making a distraction for the real battle. Union Academy. Though there was one flaw involved in the plan that they can have accounted for.

Fury: Now there comes the main situation with this plan. The Villian Faction.

Hawkeye: Ok, so how exactly are we going to deal with them? Cause most likely they'll attack when we do. And most likely vice versa.

Fury: Well they would be a problem BEFORE now we have a way to deal with them.
He said ushering to Y/n.

Y/n: You just love throwing people under the spotlight huh?

Some people chuckled ot laughed a bit at the slight joke. While others like Batman were silent.

Fury: So what do you got for us?