Back to Union we Go

It was now the next day after Rias and her Peerage woke up as Ryuko and Naruko had to leave to go back to Union but....

Y/n: Please don't go....
He said in a whiney tone.

Y/n didn't want his girlfriends to leave back to Union. Naruko can still use Karumis Chakra as they forged a bond, though she can only use a limited amount due to her soul not being bound within her.

Naruko: Y/n, we have to go. If we don't then things will get a bit more complicated for us.

Y/n: *sigh* Fine, but let me at least give y'all some protection.

Ryuko/Naruko: Eh?

We now see Ryuko and Naruko walking though the halls of Union Dorms as they walked they talked about how their first time was amazing with Y/n.

You could say they were getting horny just by thinking about doing it again with him. Though their thoughts were cut off by the intercom....

Intercom: Could Ryuko Matoi and Naruko Uzumaki please come to the headmasters office? I repeat, could Ryoku Matoi and Naruko Uzumaki please come to the Headmasters office?

They looked at eachother then nodded their heads knowing why they wanted to see them. So they went on to the headmasters office.

Once they made it they were met with the Headmasters of Union Academy.

Ryuko: You wanted to see us?

Ozpin: Yes please, have a seat.

They sat down as they could feel the tension in the room.

Naruko: Soo....did we do something wrong?

Jirayah: No, we just wanted to ask a few questions that's all.

Naruko: Whatever you say pervy sage.

She rolled her eyes knowing that this was an interrogation.

Nezu: Getting back on topic we heard some interesting things from Rias and her Peerage.

They furrowed their brows.

Ryuko: And, whats the problem?

Sirzechs: We have reason to believe that you know the location of Y/n L/n.

Jirayah: And we wish to know if he was the one who released the Tailed beast or not.

Ryuko: And what if we refuse to answer?

Nezu: Than we will have someone with a mind reading ability to see through your memories.

Ryuko: Well go on ahead if you want to kill them.

They stiffened a bit at what she said to them.

Satsuki:....Care to repeat that?

Ryuko: Why should I, it's literally what I said. You try it than you'll be sending them to their deaths.

Jirayah: Anbu, bring a mind reader here.

A few minutes the Anbu came back with a mind reader. They ordered him to look through their memories as he did he looked around only to see darkness.

Random: What the...where am I?

???: So a foolish mortal dares to intrude on my masters lovers?

Random: Huh? Who said that?!

He looked around only to see blood red eyes all around him looking at him as he screamed with fear.

Random: What the hell!?

???: Those who intrude shall be punished with death!

Outside in the real world the man fell back completely motionless. Scaring the headmasters a bit one of them checked him only to see that he was dead. This scared them greatly seeing as they can't even find out what went on over there.