Nine-Tailed Chainsaw vs Overhaul

It was a while after the duo left as they were now in the city. As the walked Karumi did get a few odd looks but thankfully no one knew what she was since she hid her tails and fox ears.

As they walked Karumi was talking about all the stupid things Naruko did as a kid while Denja talked about how she met Pochita and became best friends.

As they were talking Denja felt something hit her leg. She looked down to see a little girl who's arms and legs were covered in bandages and had a horn on her head.

 She looked down to see a little girl who's arms and legs were covered in bandages and had a horn on her head

Denja: Hey there kid, what's up with you?

She then clung onto Denjas shirt for dear life. This action seemed to catch her off gaurd a she could feel her shake a bit in fear.

Little girl: P-please, h-h-help me....
She wimpered.

Karumi who heard her grew a bit worried about who would do this to a child Denja was about to ask her a question only for another voice to come out of nowhere.

???: Now Eri it isn't nice to bother people....

Karumi looked at the person while Denja was confused by who this guy was, Karumi knew exactly who he was.

This was none other than Overhaul. The leader of a large Yakuza group though what she didn't know was why he was chasing a child only for her to see the bandages and pieced things together.

She then calmly walked over to Denja and whispered in her ear only for her to look at him with both disgust and anger. Denja began to slowly back away while putting Eri behind her back knowing that Karumi wasn't going to let something like this slide.

Overhaul seeing this action figured they knew who he was and his voice turned serious.

Overhaul: I'm going to give you a chance to hand her over or else....
He said as he started to take off his glove.

Denja: Kid you might want to hang on tightly. Cause things are about to get crazy.
She said to her as she responded by gripping tighter.

Denja quickly pulled the cord from her chest as chainsaw blades formed on her forearms and her head turned into a literal chainsaw. Scaring the girl but she still held tightly, Karumi released her tails and ears and got into a stance.

Overhaul: So, the hard way it is...

He said as he slammed his hand on the ground turning the ground into spikes. The duo jumped back dodging the attack Denja roared at him.

Denja: If you want this girl than your goi g to have to kill me for that to happen!

Overhaul: That can be arranged!

He said before he was hit with a ball of energy. He was then clawed at by Karumi as she cut his arm off.

Overhaul: AAAGGGHHHH!!