Meet up & Confessions

It has now been a few days since Y/N and his group defeated Trihexa and disappeared yet again. Many of the supernatural and Atlas were searching for him and his group by many means.

Even the Villian Faction led by All For One, Salem, the Chaos Brigade, and the Akatuski were searching for him so that they could use his power to destroy the heros once and for all.

But even they had their own struggles seeing as they can't find them anywhere.

Right now we see Ryuko and Naruko walking through a forest area. Only to find a large mansion.

 Only to find a large mansion

Ryuko/ Naruko: Woah!

They walked up to the door and knocked. As they waited they spoke for a bit about what they talked about before.

Flashback....

Back in Union dorms we see Ryuko who was sitting with Naruko talking about what they'll be doing when they go to see Y/n. But then a certain topic came up.....

Ryuko: Hey Naruko?

Naruko: Yeah?

Ryuko: Do you happen to have a crush on Y/N?

Naruko blushed and looked away but Ryuko being Ryuko saw it and grew a smirk on her face.

Ryuko: So you do have a crush on him.
She said in a teasing tone.

Naruko was blushing madly as she hid her face behind her hands and steam was rising from her head.

Ryuko: So how long have you had a crush on him for?

Naruko: W-when I first met him....though I know you guys have feelings for eachother...

Ryuko: Hey it's fine, I don't mind it, honestly I knew you had feelings for him for a while. But I don't think he noticed.

Naruko: So your fine with me being in the relationship?

Ryuko: Yeah, of course.

Naruko: Well, I'm not the only one who has feelings for him...

Ryuko: Wait really? Who else has feelings for him?

Naruko: Well....

Flashback End....

Naruko: Are you sure about this?

Ryuko: Of course. We've known him for a long time I'm positive he would accept.

The door finally opened revealing a slightly ash blonde girl with red horns. Her pupils looked to be crosshairs you'd see in a gun scope.

 Her pupils looked to be crosshairs you'd see in a gun scope