The Real Monster Within

It was currently a few days after the meeting and visit of Y/n and his group. While right now it was night time and Izumi was currently resting, she was brought to her mindscape where she is being met with the previous Users of OFA.

1st: 9th, we need to talk.

Izumi: What about?

7th: It's about your disturbing obsession with Y/n.

Izumi:....

3rd: We understand that you are interested in him but if you keep this up then it will eat away at your mentality. We're worried for you, which is why we're going to help you with this mental problem....

???: I don't think that's possible....

The users along with Izumi looked into the empty void to see two bright blood red eyes as a being came out of the void and into view.

5th: What the hell!?

???: Hello there, it's so nice to finally meet you all. Though this is quite interesting. The souls of the previous wielders trapped in something that is based on pure genetics. So many souls to play with...so little time. Wouldn't you agree...?
He said with a sadistic cheshire wide grin showing almost every tooth he has in his mouth.

7th: You stay the hell away from her you damn demon!!

???: Even demons have their uses. Especially if the one your trying to help made her own...isn't that right Saiko?

A sinister giggle is heard in the void as the pitter patter of bare feet was heard. Walking out was none other than....Izumi, but it wasn't her, she was different.

She was more....sinister.

Izumi: W-who are you?She said a bit nervous

She said a bit nervous.

She just merely giggled as she spoke in a soft and gentle tone.

Saiko: I am merely you. Well the you that wants to be with Y/n. And I can help you get him.

Izumi:....

Saiko: All you need to do, is let go. Let me take control, and I can get Y/n to be yours and yours alone. Isn't that what you want?

Izumi: Y-yes....it's what I want....