𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎

YOU LAY ON THE COUCH with your hands folded on your stomach, sarabi sat comfortably in the crook of your neck as simab balled up on your chest

YOU LAY ON THE COUCH with your hands folded on your stomach, sarabi sat comfortably in the crook of your neck as simab balled up on your chest. no point in moving now, your babies were too comfortable.

the fur of sarabi kinda irritated you though, you attempted to blow the fur away softly as you could a few times, eventually getting the soft fur away from your face. "you guys are heavy." you managed to say, earning a loud meow from the elder cat.

"what in the slender fuck is going on..?" a distorted voice said, making you sigh softly as you closed your eyes, the weight on your body leaving as sarabi hissed at the phantom, simba following after his mother up the stairs. once they were off, you sat up, dusting your clothes off from the fur stuck on. "your cats don't like me." ben pouted, taking a seat besides you.

you stared at the glitched tv which was how ben came through, "yeah well, after they were attacked, they don't really appreciate visitors now." you pursed your lips, leaning into the couch, "what's up, link ripoff?"

ben groaned in irritation with a roll of his eyes, glaring at you with his red irises as you sustained a laughter, a large grin on your lips, "i was gonna ask you how you feel after the whole 'bye-bye parents' commotion that happened." he sighed, a frown tugging at his lips, "but i guess not."

you chuckled, "they're not my real parents anyway and i'm doing fine, thanks for asking boo." standing up from your seat, you took hold of the remote to turn off the tv.

"was that a reference from mario or a cute nickname?" ben asked with an unamused tone, sighing as you nodded in response rather than give a verbal answer before leaving to the kitchen, "ridiculous..."

the sound of knocking from the sliding doors caught the phantom's attention, he turned his head to see the proxies and few others outside the tall transparent doors. ben squinted his eyes before shaking his head to tease them with a smirk, this agitated masky as he knocked harder.

"ben get the fucking door, it's cold outside." you stood from the kitchen, leaning on the counter as a cup of water was in your hands.

"fuck no, i ain't doing shi—" pruned by the sight of slenderman outside the door, the ghost hastily made his way to slide open the locked compartments to let the pastas in.

"slender??" you queried out loudly, raising a brow at the sudden appearance of the entity, "what's going on?"

"my dearest y/n, hello." he greeted, his face shifting to what you would assume a smile as he made his way towards you in the kitchen, thankfully the house was tall enough for the latter to stand straight, "my sincere apologies for rudely intruding your morning in such a sudden manner." he said, really not getting to the point.

you nodded, still unsure about the whole situation, "yeah it'll be fine once you tell me why you're here?" you queried, tilting your head slightly to see a few taller beings enter, specifically slender's siblings, "oh goodness, is offender here too..?"