𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏

STRIPES JUMPED FROM tree branch to another, taking note of the adding footsteps down below on the ground who were chasing after her

"fucking dog." she spat, referring to smile dog who had caught on her scent and alerted everyone in the manor, she sighed before hopping down onto the ground with ease, quickly hiding behind a tree.

sadly, she couldn't terminate the husky since it never left the perimeter of the manor, it only acted as a watch dog rather than a guard.

"over here!" stripes bit her lip, peaking around the trunk of the tree to hear the voices were more distant and no silhouettes were in sight.

she hummed quietly before walking away from the scene only to be kicked in the stomach, making her slam her body on the tree trunk that she had once used for cover.

stripes let out a few coughs, holding her stomach as her eyes trailed to the person in front of her, "i just got back," the zalgoid being glared at the latter who parted her lips, "i don't know what's happening, but i do know that you're not suppose to be this close to the manor." in all her glory, there stood one of the most brute proxy, kate the chaser.

before stripes could reply, three thuds indicated that a few others dropped from the tree branches above, "kate, welcome back." hoodie greeted as they all stood aside their comrade.

the four proxies were united, staring down the enemy. stripes cursed under her breath, she couldn't fight these four, she was outnumbered and surely more would come if she didn't escape.

zalgo wouldn't be much of an assist since he left her to this task, despite him being her father, she was never treated as a real daughter, rather more of a weapon than anything.

masky clicked his tongue, pulling his mask to the back of his head before lighting a cigarette, "let's get this over with."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

you threw your phone in a nearby alleyway after finishing a call, "give me an update, bot." you impatiently demanded, looking at your surroundings as you sped walk further down the street.

'still following, miss."

you gritted your teeth, couldn't really go in your car and drive home. there was a high possibility that the three strangers would follow you back, plus your car was out of reach now since you had been speed walking all over the place to try and lose the strangers.

'two other heat signatures have been detected.'

you nodded to no one really, glancing around one last time before entering a random shop to hide away from the stalkers. the reason you had thrown your phone in the alley was to let EJ and ben handle the situation after you had called them and told about the strangers tailing you.